dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's been forever since last time I checked the game, is it anywhere close to being completed? Since it's versionated with episodes, can't really say how close it is to v1.0, would like to know so I don't play it now and have it get the completed tag in 6 months xD
Even with different versioning you wouldn't know more. Versioning is infinite. It can take 10 updates or 50 to finish a game, whatever you name them. A common mistake is to think v0.9 is the second to last update, while the next could be v0.10 then v0.11 etc. A game is finished when the dev said so, and the [completed] tag is set.

Reactions: Maviarab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just until the Gals cut off the MC Dick when they find out. :ROFLMAO:
Mos of them do know and they are cool with it.
As long as you play your cards right.

I agree about the harem stuff HornnyPussy.

I'm just one of those cranky bastards who uses technicality's all the time.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Mos of them do know and they are cool with it.
As long as you play your cards right.

I agree about the harem stuff HornnyPussy.

I'm just one of those cranky bastards who uses technicality's all the time.
Well, technically you ARE correct ;) According to F95's rules the tag should be there (unless they have changed the Harem-tag rule).

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, technically you ARE correct ;) According to F95's rules the tag should be there (unless they have changed the Harem-tag rule).
I haven't looked at the tags for ages tbh
I do know they are planning on changing the harem tag in the future.

I still wouldn't put the harem tag here either.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So Joshy92,

Are you in a Trouple here as well. What would maya and Josy say on this matter. :D :D
Haha, I don't think they would mind sharing.
But no in this game I'm strictly monogamous with Katie.
She is so awesome I want to marry her and start a family.

Reactions: DarkMage73

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022
I'm more devoted to Katies sister., Jenna.

I love the geeky girls, smart and sexy and without the attitude that katie has and she's game for anything, plus the cosplay and she doesnt mind the odd trouple, especially if she likes the girl/woman also.

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: ZenoMod and Joshy92

stenctrum

May 16, 2020
Sure.......
Dev confirmed we're getting "a lot more" than 2, 3 or 4 girls. This means at least 5. And for me "a lot more" implies more like 8 or 10 rather than 5. We won't get ALL of them but we'll get a fairy decent number. MC and 8 girls that's a harem imo.
By its current definition, harem tag basically means a foursome. That already happened so the tag should the there already. The new polyamory tag is planned so that could be an answer to this dilemma.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dev confirmed we're getting "a lot more" than 2, 3 or 4 girls. This means at least 5. And for me "a lot more" implies more like 8 or 10 rather than 5. We won't get ALL of them but we'll get a fairy decent number. MC and 8 girls that's a harem imo.
By its current definition, harem tag basically means a foursome. That already happened so the tag should the there already. The new polyamory tag is planned so that could be an answer to this dilemma.
Proof of Cheeky saying this....

I haven't looked at the tags for ages tbh
I do know they are planning on changing the harem tag in the future.

I still wouldn't put the harem tag here either.
Lot of the tags are changing soon and new ones coming. Should make life easier. as for 'technicalities'...there actually isn't a harem game on F95...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I'm more devoted to Katies sister., Jenna.

I love the geeky girls, smart and sexy and without the attitude that katie has and she's game for anything, plus the cosplay and she doesnt mind the odd trouple, especially if she likes the girl/woman also.
Yes, I like Jenna way more than Katie. The MC's first time with Jenna and she let's him the booty and she loves to watch him with other women and seems willingly like to participate in 3somes. Where as Katie has get her drink on to do that, plus she just comes across a just all around bitch/mean girl.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Proof of Cheeky saying this....

Lot of the tags are changing soon and new ones coming. Should make life easier. as for 'technicalities'...there actually isn't a harem game on F95...
He said this on Wednesday about the LI 'a lot more than that (at the moment). Less than ALL, but more than 4.'

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
He said this on Wednesday about the LI 'a lot more than that (at the moment). Less than ALL, but more than 4.'
???

I only see one post from him on Wednesday...no talk of LI's. If you and the otehr guy are referring to his Tuesday banter...it was banter, people realise that right? He has always said...once the game is complete, they might add a harem in...might...but it has never been a plan and still isn't currently.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes