Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That would be incest for Patreon, therefore no.
Yeah which is a bummer. While im not really into the whole incest thing im more neutral on it however there are a few LI in a variety of games I wouldn't mind and this is one of those lol.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Proof or it never happened. Not you'r pretty sure, you think, I thought, maybe...Please refer to the post as I've never seen that combo confirmed by cheeky once.

No.
In Discord. It's why I tagged Cheeky above. He can tell it like it is.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Never been mentioned and certainly not confirmed. Katie/Lily/Debbie yes....never Jenna included in that. Jenna's only group ups are Jenna/Katie or Jenna/Jolina.

I'm actually hoping for a Jenna/Porsche myself but I can't see it happening lol. I'd be happy with any Porsche ending.
Hmmmm... It's been a while for me, I guess. I'm tryin' to remember who the hell is Porsche?

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
Hmmmm... It's been a while for me, I guess. I'm tryin' to remember who the hell is Porsche?
Porsche is the blonde who tries to seduce MC in the bathroom at the party while Angel is getting trapped by... Julian?
She then turns up again in the play at the convention (along with her little sister), and is backstage with MC.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Porsche is the blonde who tries to seduce MC in the bathroom at the party while Angel is getting trapped by... Julian?
She then turns up again in the play at the convention (along with her little sister), and is backstage with MC.
Ah... yeah, I vaguely remember her now. Thanks. Didn't that Julian guy pay her to distract MC or something like that? Anyway... That seems like coming totally out of left field for her to be part of an ending...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes