Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I've reported that dude, hope his account gets what it deserves
Bro again what did I do I was just promoting. If someone can show me to rule were I messed up. I'll be more then happy to take it down. I just looked through the rules. I may have missed it.

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
so you going to make it were we get all the girls or we still stuck with the sisters and friends only or mom and friends only

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
just read the post about the dev quitting their IRL job to work on this full time, while i'll commend them on taking a leap of faith to become a full time dev i can only hope they have plans for their next game since this one is seemingly almost all done. It's one thing to wanna finish a project but another entirely to quit a job to do so and have no 2nd game cookin' already, even if it's just script writing so far on the back of a napkin.

But who knows, they might have a supportive spouse and a double income household to be able to do so.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
just read the post about the dev quitting their IRL job to work on this full time, while i'll commend them on taking a leap of faith to become a full time dev i can only hope they have plans for their next game since this one is seemingly almost all done. It's one thing to wanna finish a project but another entirely to quit a job to do so and have no 2nd game cookin' already, even if it's just script writing so far on the back of a napkin.

But who knows, they might have a supportive spouse and a double income household to be able to do so.
in most cases when devs turn avn-s developing into their "full time job" that doesnt end well...at least not for their supporters. fingers crossed (it doesnt turn that way) for cheeeky and WTHI.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
in most cases when devs turn avn-s developing into their "full time job" that doesnt end well...at least not for their supporters. fingers crossed (it doesnt turn that way) for cheeeky and WTHI.
What? Care to give some examples? Because I have some successful ones (DPC, Drifty, Digi.b, etc..)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What? Care to give some examples? Because I have some successful ones (DPC, Drifty, Digi.b, etc..)
start from those "successful" of yours, then go further...to not go OT.
hopefully cheeky wont become one of those, it already is pretty tedious for all parties included, i would say.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes