Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Isn't that the wrong way round - putting people "in the closet"? :whistle:

If you pay attention to the dialogue, Monica doesn't want to do anything with the MC in her house in case the girls catch them. So I would guess she will ask Zarah if it can happen in her house or spare room …….. and do you think Zarah will let that happen and not join in ...…….. ???

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Isn't that the wrong way round - putting people "in the closet"? :whistle:

If you pay attention to the dialogue, Monica doesn't want to do anything with the MC in her house in case the girls catch them. So I would guess she will ask Zarah if it can happen in her house or spare room …….. and do you think Zarah will let that happen and not join in ...…….. ???
Laughing at "putting people in the closet". It's prophetic! And once you play episode 9, you'll see what I mean! Nothing to do with being gay or coming out, etc. but there will be some people "in the closet" in this episode!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks,

Just a quick update to say that Episode 9 is still on track for a 10th January update.
It will be released for $10 patrons first, then 1 week later for $5 patrons and then another week later for everyone else (public release).
I am fully expecting it to be pirated and available on this site much sooner than the "official" public release date.

I will not make an appeal for people to not pirate this release, because it's basically what F95 is all about. However, I am going to ask that out of a bit respect / support for myself and @Aeilion(and to show some appreciation for the game and the level of time/effort that we put into it), that you do not upload immediately.

So if possible, what I would ask is that you hold off pirating/uploading for 4-5 days after the initial release. It still means that the uploader will get the accolades from the F95 community as it will still be 9-10 days earlier than they would normally get it! (and my patrons get to see some reward for their money)
It would be much appreciated.

And as an added incentive (or bribe/threat depending on how you view it :)), once WTHI is complete, I am going to create a "bonus" episode (or 2 episodes depending on size). This episode(s) will have some extra scenes (current goal is 9 or 10) that will not need to adhere to Patreon guidelines (as it will be released here and not on Patreon). There will obviously be lots of fun scenarios that can play out in these scenes that wouldn't make it through Patreon's safety net.
I'll even take requests (based on F95 polls) for some of these scenarios.

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 day wait request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

I'm hoping this will appeal to some people (waiting an extra few days for your pirated copy but with the incentive of extra/bonus/uncensored material after the game). I'll let you decide what's of more value.
I'm hoping this mutual incentive works out for us all, but if not, then at least I have two less (free) episodes that I need to worry about creating!

Thanks for reading,

CG

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
And as an added incentive (or bribe/threat depending on how you view it :)), once WTHI is complete, I am going to create a "bonus" episode (or 2 episodes depending on size). This episode(s) will have some extra scenes (current goal is 9 or 10) that will not need to adhere to Patreon guidelines (as it will be released here and not on Patreon). There will obviously be lots of fun scenarios that can play out in these scenes that wouldn't make it through Patreon's safety net.

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 window request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

I'm hoping this will appeal to some people (waiting an extra few days for your pirated copy but with the incentive of extra/bonus/uncensored material after the game). I'll let you decide what's of more value.
I'm hoping this mutual incentive works out for us all, but if not, then at least I have two less (free) episodes that I need to worry about creating!

Thanks for reading,

CG
Nice wager. I'm curious about how it ends. I set all my internet credits on black 26.

Perhaps some even beg the mods to delete the link, if there post before the counter has ended.:ROFLMAO:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Hey folks,

Just a quick update to say that Episode 9 is still on track for a 10th January update.
It will be released for $10 patrons first, then 1 week later for $5 patrons and then another week later for everyone else (public release).
I am fully expecting it to be pirated and available on this site much sooner than the "official" public release date.

I will not make an appeal for people to not pirate this release, because it's basically what F95 is all about. However, I am going to ask that out of a bit respect / support for myself and @Aeilion(and to show some appreciation for the game and the level of time/effort that we put into it), that you do not upload immediately.

So if possible, what I would ask is that you hold off pirating/uploading for 4-5 days after the initial release. It still means that the uploader will get the accolades from the F95 community as it will still be 9-10 days earlier than they would normally get it! (and my patrons get to see some reward for their money)

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 window request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

Thanks for reading,

CG
I'm in.

It's one of the best games here @CheekyGimp

Okay, I'll happily wait. It will be interesting to see what the polls create for these episodes. (y):coffee:

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Hey folks,

Thanks for reading,

CG
For this game, it's worth the wait. I hope your Patrons will comply.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes