mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Hey folks,

Just a quick update to say that Episode 9 is still on track for a 10th January update.
It will be released for $10 patrons first, then 1 week later for $5 patrons and then another week later for everyone else (public release).
I am fully expecting it to be pirated and available on this site much sooner than the "official" public release date.

I will not make an appeal for people to not pirate this release, because it's basically what F95 is all about. However, I am going to ask that out of a bit respect / support for myself and @Aeilion(and to show some appreciation for the game and the level of time/effort that we put into it), that you do not upload immediately.

So if possible, what I would ask is that you hold off pirating/uploading for 4-5 days after the initial release. It still means that the uploader will get the accolades from the F95 community as it will still be 9-10 days earlier than they would normally get it! (and my patrons get to see some reward for their money)
It would be much appreciated.

And as an added incentive (or bribe/threat depending on how you view it :)), once WTHI is complete, I am going to create a "bonus" episode (or 2 episodes depending on size). This episode(s) will have some extra scenes (current goal is 9 or 10) that will not need to adhere to Patreon guidelines (as it will be released here and not on Patreon). There will obviously be lots of fun scenarios that can play out in these scenes that wouldn't make it through Patreon's safety net.
I'll even take requests (based on F95 polls) for some of these scenarios.

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 window request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

I'm hoping this will appeal to some people (waiting an extra few days for your pirated copy but with the incentive of extra/bonus/uncensored material after the game). I'll let you decide what's of more value.
I'm hoping this mutual incentive works out for us all, but if not, then at least I have two less (free) episodes that I need to worry about creating!

Thanks for reading,

CG
haha, what a great way to appeal pirates.

my first thought was, that this will definitely work. but then i remembered that some people really have fun ruining it for everybody just for the sake of it.
therefore: chance of success from 100% down to 80%

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Hey folks,

Just a quick update to say that Episode 9 is still on track for a 10th January update.
It will be released for $10 patrons first, then 1 week later for $5 patrons and then another week later for everyone else (public release).
I am fully expecting it to be pirated and available on this site much sooner than the "official" public release date.

I will not make an appeal for people to not pirate this release, because it's basically what F95 is all about. However, I am going to ask that out of a bit respect / support for myself and @Aeilion(and to show some appreciation for the game and the level of time/effort that we put into it), that you do not upload immediately.

So if possible, what I would ask is that you hold off pirating/uploading for 4-5 days after the initial release. It still means that the uploader will get the accolades from the F95 community as it will still be 9-10 days earlier than they would normally get it! (and my patrons get to see some reward for their money)

And as an added incentive (or bribe/threat depending on how you view it :)), once WTHI is complete, I am going to create a "bonus" episode (or 2 episodes depending on size). This episode(s) will have some extra scenes (current goal is 9 or 10) that will not need to adhere to Patreon guidelines (as it will be released here and not on Patreon). There will obviously be lots of fun scenarios that can play out in these scenes that wouldn't make it through Patreon's safety net.

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 window request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

I'm hoping this will appeal to some people (waiting an extra few days for your pirated copy but with the incentive of extra/bonus/uncensored material after the game). I'll let you decide what's of more value.
I'm hoping this mutual incentive works out for us all, but if not, then at least I have two less (free) episodes that I need to worry about creating!

Thanks for reading,

CG
I'm for this personally. May need to add this to the op so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. (If people decide to check the op :rolleyes:)

Cheeky has provided much and a lot of content to not be worth the courtesy. But it is the internet so who know what will happen. :devilish:

Keep it up you cheeky devil you.

Excelsior

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The thing is, if this release is delayed the 5 days as requested, the following release (ep10) would still effectively be released within the same relative release window as the patreons. As in, we wouldnt be waiting for a longer period between new content, even if the actual calender date is later.

Let's say it's a month, or feb 10th.

Patreon gets 9 on jan 10th.
F95 delayed until jan 15th.
Patreon gets 10 on feb 10th.
F95 delayed until feb 15th.

Both groups wait a month (or whatever the period is), everyone is happy.

But... i'm doubtful this request will be honored.

Reactions: Serra Angel

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think even without the incentive this request should be accepted, let's face it, it's difficult to find a game of this quality in writing and animations ,generally or we have quality in writing or in animations but here we have both and this should be more appreciated, the least that should be done is to respect the will of the creators, Cheeky and Aelion you guys are great!.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
haha, what a great way to appeal pirates.

my first thought was, that this will definitely work. but then i remembered that some people really have fun ruining it for everybody just for the sake of it.
therefore: chance of success from 100% down to 80%
Yes, but hopefully this way, if the game is pirated immediately, I may not be the only one pissed off. :)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The thing is, if this release is delayed the 5 days as requested, the following release (ep10) would still effectively be released within the same relative release window as the patreons. As in, we wouldnt be waiting for a longer period between new content, even if the actual calender date is later.

Let's say it's a month, or feb 10th.

Patreon gets 9 on jan 10th.
F95 delayed until jan 15th.
Patreon gets 10 on feb 10th.
F95 delayed until feb 15th.

Both groups wait a month (or whatever the period is), everyone is happy.

But... i'm doubtful this request will be honored.
Yes, exactly, everything just get's pushed out by a few days. And bear in mind that one of the factors of there not being a December release was because of the piracy in November. I was so pissed off about the immediate piracy that I stopped working on the game for over a week. I also had a lot of RL stuff to sort out and that was the major reason, but the extra one-week definitely added the final nail for a December release. I didn't want this to affect Patrons, so I didn't charge for December.
So in essence, the "hero" that dropped the game immediately here actually contributed to a one-month delay of every new episode!

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Hey folks,

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 day wait request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

Thanks for reading,

CG
If one of those scenes is a massive orgy, (involving the MC, Monica, Katie, Jenna, Bella, Debbi, and Lilly), then I would agree to just about anything :love:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ha! I was going to say that but thought I would come off as a prick.

Just wait until you're woken at 3:00 AM by a modulated voice on your phone saying, "Give me the milkies or I upload to mega."
I've had some ideas for non-Patreon content for a while, but was in two minds about it. When WTHI finishes I was trying to decide if I would move on to a new Patreon project immediately or add some
Ha! I was going to say that but thought I would come off as a prick.

Just wait until you're woken at 3:00 AM by a modulated voice on your phone saying, "Give me the milkies or I upload to mega."
Well, I did say it! so that must mean you're calling me a prick? :cry: :)

Reactions: quinfax and DrFog

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Hey folks,

However for every future Episode of WTHI that gets released here before my 4-5 day wait request.... I'll cut one of these special scenes and they'll never be seen/experienced.

Thanks for reading,

CG
Bonus harem scene with at least the 2 sisters and maybe one or 2 other girl all lined up in doggy waiting for you to fuck each of them.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
Hey folks,

Thanks for reading,

CG
To whoever is doing the pirating. Please. Pretty please. With sugar on top. Wait five days to upload. I can't believe Cheeky is going to give additional scenes just for NOT immediately posting the game. Delayed gratification is worth it. Please don't upload!

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hey folks,

Thanks for reading,

CG
Listen to the good man.

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Listen to the good man.
Hey there. I just started playing WTHI, and I really do enjoy the game. Reading what you just wrote, to me makes it even that much more enjoyable. I can understand where you're coming from, and hope others will do as you asked. Keep it up man, great game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey folks,

Thanks for reading,

CG
Just pointing out that the leak starts with a patron of yours. Wouldn't it be better to discuss this with the Patrons and offer a reward?
It feels like we get the shaft for a decision made by your patron. And not all the links we get are leaked here. Sometimes they are found at other sites.

I'm offering you some insight here. Appeal to your patrons because that is where the leak starts.

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
I'm offering you some insight here. Appeal to your patrons because that is where the leak starts.[/QUOTE]

Shearing is caring my friend :)

tezster

Jun 11, 2017
Interesting... now I'm conflicted, haha... j/k

This only works if the potential contributor is a rational individual, who can see the long-term benefit of acting for the greater good. We'll see what happens.

Of course, the BEST path for those who can't wait would simply be to become $10 patrons, AND hope the game doesn't get uploaded for 5 days - then you get the best of both worlds ;)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes