botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh man, Jenna was so damn cute and sexy in the morning.

Are her tits officially bigger than Monica's?

Monica was as sweet and sexy as ever and the way she has become so accepting of MC and her relationship with him it's just getting more and more interesting.

I was really happy to see Angel again and she remained every bit as lovely as I remembered her. And not just lovely, the storage room with her was very hot.

It would be cool if we could set her up with Monica as a model for her company, she definitely looks hot enough.
I'd love to see her in some white, lacy lingerie.

And Katie... also brilliant, how she slowly comes out of her shell, but still remains the cocky shit she is.

Even in a game like this, where all the girls are not only hot as fuck, but also have real personalities and are all charming in their own way, Lily somehow does stick out.

I love all girls, but right now my top three are Monica, Jenna and Lily, though I still want to help Debbie get with Lily, preferably with MC as third party.

I really, really hope Cheeky will give us a chance for some form of harem route with at least a few of the girls together.

Just imagine living with Monica and her girls and any other woman you choose in the end, with the money you inherit from your dad. Wouldn't that be great?

This game is beating everything else, it really is my absolute favourite, even compared with my other faves it still has a comfortable lead.

And while this update took a bit longer, this was a giant chunk of story, that's an impressive feat, even with the extra time.
Kudos to the team for that as well.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think a MJK harem is possible. It could be like Sisterly Lust, where the girls find out about each other and if your relation is high enough they accept a harem route.

Reactions: botc76

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
It didn't take long to pirate the game. It was released and within hours it's out on the open market. Seems to me that someone out there doesn't want cheeks to get his share.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It didn't take long to pirate the game. It was released and within hours it's out on the open market. Seems to me that someone out there doesn't want cheeks to get his share.
you are very wrong my friend, many of us here are subbed to a lot of patreons, some of them with low money and others with high, i even spread the word in other fórums to help him get patreons and support (even if "helping" only works because he is a pretty good dev and do an amazing job with the game)

Reactions: KiGa and botc76

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Considering this team updates incredibly fast I don't understand why they're delaying the sex so much. It always breaks what little immersion I have when people do everything but sex but awkwardly end it because things need to remain suspenseful for patreon money. Great update otherwise, but if many of these women still don't put out after their respective dates i'll be kinda mad ;)

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Another excellent update full of amazing scenes for one of the best games in the genre. Already eager for next update although I know it shall take some time. Damn the cliffhanger (knowing the dad the will shall ask for something unreasonable) and not going all the way with Lily for the sake of maximum score and greater deferred gratification was damn hard. Banter with Angel was very good too although I suspect there might be some bug about her scores in her reception scene.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haven't had chance to play yet so can't comment on this episode but i've thought for a while a harem ending would never happen.

I don't know how many girls are going to be in for an ending but i'm guessing you'll only get to walk away with 1 of them.

Personally I love Deb and Lily but if a harem in the game is possible it would probably be with those 2. I can't see a Deb only ending because, well, she's more for Lily but a lily ending could be possible depending how in depth Gimps wants to get with the lasses.

Jolina will probably make an appearance, I don't think she sent the e-mail though. I don't know if it's someone we know but I don't think it's her. Too obvious. Whether she's an option or not in the future I have no idea.

The 3 we live with are obviously options.

Angel. Haven't seen or heard anything from her since the model agency and that's the same for crazy model bitch.

Bella (is that her name?) i'm not sure about. Elaine, highly doubtful. We haven't met her yet but the MC and her hate each other so that's probably out.

Zarah may be an option, no idea. At first I thought she would be but with the whining bitches here it seems she's been put to the back burner because we must have the snowflakes catered to lest their precious feelings be hurt. All girls must match their standards or wahhhhhh.

I'll probably do a playthrough for Katie and one for Jenna. I might do one for Mon but Katie is my first pick. Deb would have been but i'm not seeing it and I adore Lily but not sure she's going to get a route which leaves me Katie first.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes