Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
is there a way i can just download your game or saves?
these are the same saves you have in the links you gave, the only thing you have to do is erase in their names the digits that are in the beginning so that saves had names just like on the screenshot ie 1-1-LT1 etc.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Really irritating how you can put a thread on a watchlist but it never appears under alerts. I'd forgotten about this game because it stopped showing up for me.

Time to catch up.

pandaman67

Oct 5, 2018
these are the same saves you have in the links you gave, the only thing you have to do is erase in their names the digits that are in the beginning so that saves had names just like on the screenshot ie 1-1-LT1 etc.
what exactly do you mean by copy ? do i just drag it to there or like right click?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what exactly do you mean by copy ? do i just drag it to there or like right click?
you can save them in the download right away in this folder or simply copy and paste them if you have them elsewhere saved / downloaded, but as I see on your screen you already have those saves where you need to, so just customize their names as I described by deleting the beginning of the name, i.e. those numbers 23453_ etc , so that the names are 1-1-LT1, 1-2-LT1 etc.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think a MJK harem is possible. It could be like Sisterly Lust, where the girls find out about each other and if your relation is high enough they accept a harem route.
You haven't been reading the dialogue if you think they will share.

They want MC to themselves. Finding out he's been sleeping with the others will probably leave him single.

Sisterly Lust was practically built around a harem, this has a more realistic approach which throws that right out the window. Katies liable to murder the MC if she finds out he's been fucking her mother and sister behind her back, Jenna would be crushed and Mon would probably cut his balls off for hurting her girls and fucking her around.

A harem is very, very unlikely.

Reactions: Andrew Rider
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes