Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Shit, again next episode (this time ep10) ends in the most interesting moment, and again i must wait next few months to find out what's next.
I hate to wait so long if I'm very interested in the plot (I know, I know I'm too impatient, but I can not help it).
Thanks for the great game, with an interesting story and I hope that the work on the next episodes will go much faster and it would be nice to see the next episodes quickly (for me it was better if you were at least 2-3 episodes right now, and not only 1).

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
where do i find users ?
On disk/partition where is your system windows is install must be folder "user" and in this folder "your name user" and next path is AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhereTheHeartIs.
If you do not see these folders, check if you have selected showing hidden files / folders (use google if you don't know how to do it ).

pandaman67

Oct 5, 2018
On disk/partition where is your system windows is install must be folder "user" and in this folder "your name user" and next path is AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhereTheHeartIs.
If you do not see these folders, check if you have selected showing hidden files / folders (use google if you don't know how to do it ).
im confused on how to get to disk partition

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
waiting for a E10 guide,
this game is really tricky & ep8&9 is a prof of that.
It's easy to pass this episode without walkthrough and get max points. The decisions you have to make in this episode are quite simple. I managed this in a short time, so it seems to me that episode 10 walkthrough is not necessary for playing.

Reactions: Fundo

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what do i do once i see the save files
I wrote about it in my first answer to you - "Download and copy this saves file to C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WhereTheHeartIs " and then you will be able to load this save in the game.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes