Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
LOL at whoever insisted the girl spied on Jenna's laptop was Elaine while I kept on saying it'd make more sense to be Jo.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
Good release. I didn't experience any bugs using the compressed Windows version. There are plenty of ladies to flirt with, a good amount of sexual content, some branching events along a mostly linear story, mild fetish elements, and the female leads have somewhat varied personalities and ways they prefer being flirted with. If you're not turned off by the pseudo-incest angle, which is a plus to others, I recommend the game.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm always confused by this kind of criticism. I understand you prefer the relationships to be limited into certain characters instead of all of them. But you do realize that you have the choice to do so, right? Nobody forced you to pursue relationship with everyone.

You chose to do so. The game even explicitly gave options to say you are not interested in them if you aren't. So basically you are interested in all of them, chose to pursue all of them, chose not to say no to anyone, and then blame the game for allowing the MC to pursue relationship with everyone.

How about having the balls to choose "not interested" to some characters?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I'm always confused by this kind of criticism. I understand you prefer the relationships to be limited into certain characters instead of all of them. But you do realize that you have the choice to do so, right? Nobody forced you to pursue relationship with everyone.

You chose to do so. The game even explicitly gave options to say you are not interested in them if you aren't. So basically you are interested in all of them, chose to pursue all of them, chose not to say no to anyone, and then blame the game for allowing the MC to pursue relationship with everyone.

How about having the balls to choose "not interested" to some characters?

Reactions: Canade and Apostate

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Gotta say, I haven't come across a dev who's as rapid at making changes based on player feedback as Cheeky.
Example: Experimented with third-person for kiss scenes. Some players didn't like it, so next update it was made optional. Then the aggro dialogue to Roger got a bit of flak, so for this update, we get to choose between going full psycho and half-joking psycho with Keith. Excellent stuff. Also, seems like patronage has leaped past $4000 monthly. Nobody deserves it more.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well expressing an interest to get into a relationship with people in an adult game normally will have some consequences. :p

Also remember that this is a game in development and many secrets might still be untold, maybe Jenna and Katie will have their reasons for why they act like they do and they will be revealed later, leading to romance or not. Considering the Jo part remember the developer has a story to tell and some things may well be needed to tell that story, so dev has no other choice but to force you to go through those parts or story would make no sense.

Reactions: RedGlow

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Man, I just love this game with the writing and images, and EP10 was just amazing. I still trying to figure out who the 3d person is. I can't wait till the next update.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think a MJK harem is possible. It could be like Sisterly Lust, where the girls find out about each other and if your relation is high enough they accept a harem route.
This.

Also.... I'd love if we could start constantly creampying every girl like in SL, so that when we reach the harem ending the girls are all pregnant from MC. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@CheekyGimp u asshole ending it like that
After the way that son of a bitch talked about Monica, what else but leaving her and the girls could the condition be.

Either that or dad is even more of a sick fuck and it's something like impregnating all three of them.

A task I would happ... scratch that, a task that I would sadly fulfill. ;)

U

User_10739

I'm kinda an old fucker but do girls nowadays actually give out hj's cause in my life (I have been married 3 times and have had a bunch of other partners in between) I have never actually gotten one and it seemed like every chick in this game that's what they were only comfortable in doing? Sadly in RL, most women will fuck you long before they blow you because it is a much more personal experience to which most women aren't really willing to do...

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Very nice episode. There could have been some penetration, or blowjob, or a titjob even, which would make it even better, but I liked it. So the sex part didn't progress and handjobs are not really that exciting, and that was a little disappointing, but something I can live with, hehe. The story is going well, so no complaints here. :D Oh, and Katie's expression in the sofa scene was a bit creepy. :D But I still love that girl. :D There were a lot of cool scenes, mostly because the dialogue was fun to read through. I felt genuine affection to Lily in her scene, father's recording made me accordingly angry at him, etc... Really good stuff there.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes