smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Is Bella name really Bella or it's a short for Isabella? because Izzy is also a short for Isabella , i know he said Dizzy but that still made me think about the possibilities,Bella interest in the MC seems to good to be true for me...

Reactions: Andrew Rider
Oct 10, 2017
sigh. thought this would have been the day for Monica penetration.

We lost this week, but we move on, practice tomorrow and a game update in the coming months and hope we get the results we are looking for. Refs were against us this week but that's not something we can control. We can only go out there and give our 100% week in week out. Thank you.

-My Penis

*press conference closes*

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What does the compressed version for WIN is partial? Isn't it available in full?
The partial compressed linked in the OP is Ep 1-9 images Compressed with Ep 10 images etc uncompressed for the full compressed version see the post by bossapplesauce quoted below.
Here's my crunched versions.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 10] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download PC (180MB): - - -

Download Mac (174MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aston_1

Oct 29, 2017
Hello.
Could anyone tell me where i can find the save file (not the one in the game dir) because i want to delete older saves?
Thnks

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This game just keeps getting better and better! Been a couple of updates since I last played it and I was delighted at the amount of new content.

Man I am in so much trouble when the shoe falls and they all find out I have been banging all of them, but to hell with it, live for the moment :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You haven't been reading the dialogue if you think they will share.

They want MC to themselves. Finding out he's been sleeping with the others will probably leave him single.

Sisterly Lust was practically built around a harem, this has a more realistic approach which throws that right out the window. Katies liable to murder the MC if she finds out he's been fucking her mother and sister behind her back, Jenna would be crushed and Mon would probably cut his balls off for hurting her girls and fucking her around.

A harem is very, very unlikely.
What do you mean SL is unrealistic! SL is super realistic!

Well, except for me not getting in Liza's pants yet!

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
You are most likely trying to view .webp images with a .jpg or .png extension so they cant be shown as thumbnails in explorer or with windows native image viewer. You could try an app like to view the images just make sure you select no when it asks if you would like to change the extension otherwise the images wont load in game.
I clicked no for renaming but it still was not able to load. what do you possibly think I have done wrong if you dont mind me asking

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I clicked no for renaming but it still was not able to load. what do you possibly think I have done wrong if you dont mind me asking
That's weid, images are actually jpg and not webp. What exactly is the error message you get when you open it with the native photos app?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It say's in the second screenshot that you need to update the webp plugin download this to update the plugin or you could just install to view the images with the native Windows image viewer.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That's weid, images are actually jpg and not webp. What exactly is the error message you get when you open it with the native photos app?
Those images are from the crunched version they are webp with .jpg extensions

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
It say's in the second screenshot that you need to update the webp plugin download this to update the plugin or you could just install to view the images with the native Windows image viewer.
so I downloaded the webp thing which worked, but the thumbnails for the files still look blank. would there be a workaround for that as well or no?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so I downloaded the webp thing which worked, but the thumbnails for the files still look blank. would there be a workaround for that as well or no?
If you have installed the then yes you should get thumbnails, have you tried refreshing the folder so windows can generate them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
sigh. thought this would have been the day for Monica penetration.

We lost this week, but we move on, practice tomorrow and a game update in the coming months and hope we get the results we are looking for. Refs were against us this week but that's not something we can control. We can only go out there and give our 100% week in week out. Thank you.

-My Penis

*press conference closes*
That was a pretty short conference.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes