Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
OK so was it checked and you unchecked it? Anyway the only thing I can think of you doing now would be to see if they generate after a reboot.
restart the pc huh. I'll give that one a go probably later. But thank you again for all the help you've provided so far. I'll let you know the results sometime later but again, thank you!

Reactions: Hones

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone having problem with confirming the name of the MC? It says "Are you happy with the name XXXXX?" and that's it no option nothing. I can go back but again there's this problem. I've downloaded the version.
Edit: I just saw that it was way on the left side and didn't see the options. But now everything is there.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
restart the pc huh. I'll give that one a go probably later. But thank you again for all the help you've provided so far. I'll let you know the results sometime later but again, thank you!
Yeah I kinda ran out of ideas so when in doubt "try switching it off and on again".
Maybe you could have a look at this -
It should have some better advice than mine... Maybe?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Maybe this is a dumb question but what do you have to do, when you want to proceed with one character?
Do I still have to gather Relationship-points with the other characters without the Lust-points or don't care?

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
How to fix this???

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in script
    if JPassword == 2:
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in <module>
    if JPassword == 2:
NameError: name 'JPassword' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in script
    if JPassword == 2:
  File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep10-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep10-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep10-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Episode10.rpy", line 404, in <module>
    if JPassword == 2:
NameError: name 'JPassword' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep10
Mon Feb 25 20:15:12 2019

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
nice update.
I had to play ep6-10 over again and I was simply lost in the game... in a very good way of course.

Harem Route is the best! I highly recommend Mambo #5'ing it y'all
a lil' bit of Monica in my life
a lil bit of Zarah by my side
a lil bit of Jenna is all I need
a lil bit of Debbie is what I see
a lil bit of Lily in the sun
a lil bit of Katie all night long
a lil bit of Angel, here I am...

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Truly amazing game. Hard to pick a favorite girl but I think I'd have to say, in this order, Lily > Monica > Jenna > Katie > Bella > Angel. I'm guessing that Jolina is Dizzy. Either that or Monica is. Or Lily? Or Angel?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Truly amazing game. Hard to pick a favorite girl but I think I'd have to say, in this order, Lily > Monica > Jenna > Katie > Bella > Angel. I'm guessing that Jolina is Dizzy. Either that or Monica is. Or Lily? Or Angel?
i don't think Dizzy is Jolina (the 1st time around she rejected him) or Monica (she hates the MC dad with a passion), the MC dad's conditions for his wife and mistress was that they don't sleep around or get close romantically with some other guy also the MC dad was spot on when he predicted the MC would end up at Monica house, sure the MC dad was a dick but he knew how to predict ppl and he did call "Dizzy" a gold digger...

Reactions: CheekyGimp
May 20, 2017
i don't think Dizzy is Jolina (the 1st time around she rejected him) or Monica (she hates the MC dad with a passion), the MC dad's conditions for his wife and mistress was that they don't sleep around or get close romantically with some other guy also the MC dad was spot on when he predicted the MC would end up at Monica house, sure the MC dad was a dick but he knew how to predict ppl and he did call "Dizzy" a gold digger...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My picks.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes