Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
All caught up on previous posts I think. Brief summary of what I noticed:

Looks like I missed a few "debates", but @bossapplesauce came in swinging his bat again and sorted it out. Definitely think he should be first choice for the lead if they ever re-make Roadhouse! :)
As you may have noticed, I'm no longer getting involved in discussions about piracy, so let's try to avoid flogging that dead horse on here and move on.

viezeman is off the Xmas card list, @Major Wanker 's wife is definitely on my Xmas card list (but it needs to be exclusive Major, I don't do shares'ies)

For those supporting me in previous posts, it is much appreciated, but I won't comment specifically as it just re-ignites the shit.

Two people literally got a full tutorial on how to use a computer (was it even plugged in??)

As I've said multiple times, if an episode drops here, please feel free to play it. Don't hold off out of respect to me. I know some people have tried to adhere to this, but no need. Although it's appreciated, there's no need. If it's out, it's out. Go play it!

If I "like" a particular conspiracy theory (about the will /Dizzy, etc.), it doesn't mean I'm validating it as correct. Just acknowledging that I like the fact ppl are thinking about it (and sharing their thoughts), so it doesn't mean it's true!
The plotline/ending has already been determined!

So far - no specific bugs/errors called out, but please let me know if you find anything.
That's fine she does my head in so will enjoy the peace and quiet.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

Let me know your thoughts.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

full on anal with explosive squirting that makes her scream so loud Katie comes running..and joins in :D Katie got turned on by yer Anal with Natasha..so of course it could happen :O
actually..if you want serious...MC pleases Jenna with fingers and mouth and understands her shyness about pleasing him back the first time..so she lets him jrk off on her boobs which lowers her inhibitions for a future woohoo session.
also...later in the episode Katie lets you boink her brains out finally..because..its FRIKKIN TIME DAMMIT!!!

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

My recommendation would be anal or start with anal before full on sex.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes