a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What is the cheat code for Relationship Points? I've tried MonicaR = 114 but it doesn't register.
Monica = xxx for relationship
MonicaL = xxx for lust

Its the same for all girls just there first name for relationship and first name with L for lust.

xxx = the number you want but do not go past max that is for them at the time.

If at the end of the chapter and it says 34 is the max then 34 it is do not go past that or you can fuck up that game.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
so our choice with lilly is have sex and have a fuck buddy relation or just a handy and gf/bf relationship.

also, some of the renders look like they had artifacts. did anyone else get that?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your reply here is completely unrelated to your original criticism that I responded to. Your original complaint was the game allows MC to pursue relationship with every girl. I responded that you have a choice to say no to the characters you aren't interested in. You responded again by saying that it wasn't good enough to your liking. That's a completely different matter that you didn't mention whatsoever on your original complaint.

I'll respond to your latest reply here:

1. You like Katie, but then she now wants to be friends with benefits with you which you don't like. Where did she say that? That's totally not what she said at all. If you really believe that and you are not interested in being FWB with her, you have the choice to reload earlier save file and reject her.

2. Jolina's date is part of the storyline about the will. That's why the game forces you to a direction you have no control of. It isn't meant to be optional. The will is the main storyline. Going on a date with Jolina is the method to convey the story.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Your reply here is completely unrelated to your original criticism that I responded to. Your original complaint was the game allows MC to pursue relationship with every girl. I responded that you have a choice to say no to the characters you aren't interested in. You responded again by saying that it wasn't good enough to your liking. That's a completely different matter that you didn't mention whatsoever on your original complaint.

I'll respond to your latest reply here:

1. You like Katie, but then she now wants to be friends with benefits with you which you don't like. Where did she say that? That's totally not what she said at all. If you really believe that and you are not interested in being FWB with her, you have the choice to reload earlier save file and reject her.

2. Jolina's date is part of the storyline about the will. That's why the game forces you to a direction you have no control of. It isn't meant to be optional. The will is the main storyline. Going on a date with Jolina is the method to convey the story.
No you replied me you have a choice and i explained that i can't and you have no comeback for that and easiest way for you to say that it is unrelated. Yeah sure. If my second reply is unrelated then it is because of your unrelated reply.

1.So you say that Katie doesn't say "Friends with benefits" ??? Man please. Play the game first then reply me. You don't even know game but you are trying to outsmart me.

2. That's why i said that game forces me. You can always find another way but it requires extra renders and extra time for dev. I can understand this. But in the end, it is linear.

Reactions: Laurie227

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
No you replied me you have a choice and i explained that i can't and you have no comeback for that and easiest way for you to say that it is unrelated. Yeah sure. If my second reply is unrelated then it is because of your unrelated reply.

1.So you say that Katie doesn't say "Friends with benefits" ??? Man please. Play the game first then reply me. You don't even know game but you are trying to outsmart me.

2. That's why i said that game forces me. You can always find another way but it requires extra renders and extra time for dev. I can understand this. But in the end, it is linear.
may have to start my next route..but isnt that followed by the MC having a choice to say he is not interested in that?..i forget..lol

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
may have to start my next route..but isnt that followed by the MC having a choice to say he is not interested in that?..i forget..lol
No, that happens after you say that "i am interested" option. If it happened before, i would reject her at the first place.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

Let me know your thoughts.

I think i would like to see her run with her Geekness.
• Cosplay.
• LAN games with friend(s)((?)).
• Her awkward curiosity delving further into voyeurism.
• Online blog/cam.

Addressing the initial question. (Shrugs). The model looks nice so far. Renders and animations based on her characters limitations. I want to discover Jenna not direct her. And if the later is appealing, then an exclusive submissive branch would be interesting.

TLDR: Her boobs and ass need to bounce.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I think i would like to see her run with her Geekness.
• Cosplay.
• LAN games with friend(s)((?)).
• Her awkward curiosity delving further into voyeurism.
• Online blog/cam.

Xzar

May 12, 2017
No, that happens after you say that "i am interested" option. If it happened before, i would reject her at the first place.
I think the "Friend with Benefits" (FwB) thing is just the beginning of the relation with Katie, beacuse she want to be strong and do not admit that she already likes the MC a lot. In the new version (EP 10) she says something very different from "FwB", and you can consider it an improvements of their relations (I don't want to say too much to avoid spoilers).

The question "are you interested" is before the FwB because is what the MC feels for her and it is not related on what she can offer you at the very start... I'm sure there will be another point in EP11 o EP12 when you can broke or confirm your relation with Katie.

Reactions: RedGlow and Valeck

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You find out Jenna has a secret passion for making adult games, and posts them on a website for pervs to download. Combines her geeky and perv sides into one almighty super-geeky-perv side.

Reactions: Valeck

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think the "Friend with Benefits" (FwB) thing is just the beginning of the relation with Katie, beacuse she want to be strong and do not admit that she already likes the MC a lot. In the new version (EP 10) she says something very different from "FwB", and you can consider it an improvements of their relations (I don't want to say too much to avoid spoilers).

The question "are you interested" is before the FwB because is what the MC feels for her and it is not related on what she can offer you at the very start... I'm sure there will be another point in EP11 o EP12 when you can broke or confirm your relation with Katie.
Thank you for the reply. I hope you will be right with future updates.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

Let me know your thoughts.
Do with Jenna how you seem fit , but Monica has earned some action finally. Especially after this clifhanger :)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The MC needs to pleasure Jenna, - not receiving much or in fact anything back at the moment.

I would suggest gentle fingers and then tongue.

Any good Harem has to be set up with the women experiencing lots of orgasms and unselfish lovemaking so that they crave the MC so much they will share rather than not get any more loving.

If the MC got his tongue between Monica's legs more she would be begging for it, and would have found a way to find somewhere to shag him silly by now.
Roll on access tot he Beach House.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
You're completely missing the point again. I said you have a choice to say no.
Did you have a choice to say no to Katie and Jenna? Yes or No? Of course the answer is Yes.
You just didn't want to reject them, and then blaming the situation as if the game forced you to say yes.

Two things about this.
a. That screenshot happened right after you said you're interested in her. If you don't want to go further because you really believe in the FWB comment she said, you can simply rollback 1 slide and choose No.
b. That FWB comment by her was completely retconned in version 10 when she admitted that she liked you. That FWB comment was simply a lie that she made because she expected you to read between the lines. That's why Katie is jealous of you meeting with Jolina.

Going on a date with Jolina (to further the will storyline) is different than showing interest in her (as in wanting to have sex and be in relationship with her). Those are two different things. While you don't have an option to reject the date because it's required to advance the story, you will most definitely have an option on whether you pursue her as love interest or not. If you aren't interested in her, you can freely say no.

You have a choice to say no to any of these characters if you aren't interested.
Whether you have the balls to do so or not, it's completely up to you.
You decide.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Did you have a choice to say no to Katie and Jenna? Yes or No? Of course the answer is Yes.
The answer is "NO" for both of them. I didn't have a choice to refuse Katie after i learnt that she wants to be "Friend with Benefits" and i didn't have a choice to refuse Jenna after i learnt that she set me up with Joline that i don't like at all. So your answer is "NO".

a. That screenshot happened right after you said you're interested in her. If you don't want to go further because you really believe in the FWB comment she said, you can simply rollback 1 slide and choose No.
So that's your answer? You say that hey go cheat and change however you like? Then what's the point? I can change variables or even texts to my taste. But what's the point ?
And you were denying that "Friends with Benefits" comment at your last reply. Now you are commenting on it? If you had so much information on FWB then why did you say that there is no FWB at the first place?
While you don't have an option to reject the date because it's required to advance the story
When i say that game forces me, your answer becomes like game has to progress so deal with it. This is not a proper answer. There is always another way to progress but that lead extra render and time. You made me repeat myself all the time.
You have a choice to say no to any of these characters if you aren't interested.
Yes, but as soon as i say yes to a girl they change their attitude. It's like game tricks me. I don't like it at all. That's my negative critism.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes