meanie

Sep 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what my response was about. Not so much the sexual renderings or animations of Jenna; which is what the initial question was, but the settings and scenes leading to those moments. If the next update is to give focus to Jenna (which I may have misinterpreted), then that's what I would like to see. More of her world and character development, not just a quick sex scene. The sex may be the pay off, but getting there makes the characters unique for me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think the thing lost in all this "friends with benefits" thang is..its Katie's defence mech...she's head over heels in love with the MC but is scared shitless because of it..probably because for all her bluster she is very inexperienced and the experience she does have was with a total asshole..it works well..CG is a good story teller and it has been consistent..i'm sure within a couple updates..those of us on the Katie path will get our reward of total shout it out loud LOVE and boink me nows..cum inside..baby me up Big Daddy..oh..spank me too...because my mind wanders :D

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
i think the thing lost in all this "friends with benefits" thang is..its Katie's defence mech...she's head over heels in love with the MC but is scared shitless because of it..probably because for all her bluster she is very inexperienced and the experience she does have was with a total asshole..it works well..CG is a good story teller and it has been consistent..i'm sure within a couple updates..those of us on the Katie path will get our reward of total shout it out loud LOVE and boink me nows..cum inside..baby me up Big Daddy..oh..spank me too...because my mind wanders :D
Or are you thinking this and Parental Love might have a mash-up? :LOL:

Reactions: a1fox3

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
i think the thing lost in all this "friends with benefits" thang is..its Katie's defence mech...she's head over heels in love with the MC but is scared shitless because of it..probably because for all her bluster she is very inexperienced and the experience she does have was with a total asshole..it works well.
Definitely. It was just a lie she made up because she didn't know how to be in a proper relationship. Prior to version 10, Katie is all about the act. She only opened up now even if she still couldn't properly abandon the facade. Friends with benefits is the furthest thing away from what she actually wanted.

Reactions: D Dog

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm just going to reply on these two.
Check the defination of "cheat" please. Some developers even disable that feature in order to keep realism.
So what happens if you play the game twice and picked different options? Would that be considered as cheating? If not, I suggest to do so and pick the choices you like the outcome.

The fundamental issue that I have with your reasoning here is that it's all about your own restrictions that you put on yourself. The game allows you to rollback. The game gives you multiple options. You chose to not rollback. You chose to stick to your own choices. You didn't like the outcome of your choices, but you didn't want to change your choices despite being allowed to by the game. Then you said that it's negative experience of the game as if the game didn't offer you a different option that would suit your preference.

When? From start to end and it still continues. Do i have a realtionship with Katie? No, Do i make sexual things with Katie? Yes, Am i friend with her? Yes. So what happened? FWB happened.
For it to be considered "friends with benefits", the relationship needs to be strictly just about the sex.
1. Katie is a virgin. Sex has never happened.
2. Katie actually likes you. The relationship is not just for sex.
3. You actually like Katie. The relationship is not just for sex.
4. Thus, "friends with benefits" never actually happened between you and Katie.

I can now understand your confusion and why you were so upset that Katie said wanting FWB with you. I hope this clears your misunderstanding of what FWB is, and you can understand that you didn't actually have FWB with Katie. Hopefully knowing that you just misunderstood it would make your gaming experience better.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Katie didn't seem too pissed about the revenge fling at the party though. Or at least the joy of them two getting their comeuppance outweighed the jealousy.

That FwB bluff could have backfired on her though. Well with the date with Joline it kinda did.

Ep9: Woot harem potential.
Ep10: *looks at previous choices* Well crap...

Conditions speculation:

As for Elaine:

Reactions: Fundo

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Jenna is my favorite girl (sorry teamKatie and teamMonica) followed by our dynamic duo wacky fun friends of Katie, so for me this was a great episode. I personally like ramping up Jenna's voyeur aspect, and would like to think she is way way more of a closet perv than we know, just locked in fantasyland and solo land by fear, shyness, etc. I'm pretty sure most of us have some experiences of what you find from delving too far into internetland. =)

Next step with Jenna? We (player not MC) see some scenes of her getting herself off while watching video of MC with someone else in the house, then roll from there. =) Maybe she teases MC about it, or lets it slip that she knows? Tests his honesty or perviness with some more voyeur sharing and caring moments. Possibilities are endless. This can basically be literally, what would YOU do @CheekyGimp if you were a total perv AND had access to that kind of surveillance software hehehe. Go! Go live vicariously through Jenna. xD

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
@CheekyGimp if you say you're not interested in Jenna in the morning (I did it in my second save, Katie only - I'm not a monster!) after the scene with Katie it gets kinda weird.

It basically follows the same dialogue as the Jenna route. I don't know if it's on purpose (maybe I didn't reject her officially yet?) but I found it kinda weird and wanted to signal it.

Awesome update, but I cannot stop thinking there's a missed opportunity in the Katie scene. You're basically exposed on the couch, only a pillow covering you. When she heard about Jolina Katie's pissed and it shows. I think in such a situation she would give the MC a squeeze right there while inquiring about her. And I don't mean a pleasant squeeze, a "I literally got you by the balls" squeeze.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
omg what an amazing update :) But Katie starts to piss me off. She is cool but she really doesn't know when to stop insulting. And i like this family so much.. i really cannot choose one of them, even if i will have to :(

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the "Friend with Benefits" (FwB) thing is just the beginning of the relation with Katie, beacuse she want to be strong and do not admit that she already likes the MC a lot. In the new version (EP 10) she says something very different from "FwB", and you can consider it an improvements of their relations (I don't want to say too much to avoid spoilers).

The question "are you interested" is before the FwB because is what the MC feels for her and it is not related on what she can offer you at the very start... I'm sure there will be another point in EP11 o EP12 when you can broke or confirm your relation with Katie.
Yes indeed. As per one of the comments above, if you think Katie is really only looking for FWB with the MC, then you're not really paying attention:
NewsFlash: Katie in "Some people with emotion/ intimacy hang-ups may say things that shouldn't be taken 100% literally" shocker!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
@CheekyGimp if you say you're not interested in Jenna in the morning (I did it in my second save, Katie only - I'm not a monster!) after the scene with Katie it gets kinda weird.

It basically follows the same dialogue as the Jenna route. I don't know if it's on purpose (maybe I didn't reject her officially yet?) but I found it kinda weird and wanted to signal it.

Awesome update, but I cannot stop thinking there's a missed opportunity in the Katie scene. You're basically exposed on the couch, only a pillow covering you. When she heard about Jolina Katie's pissed and it shows. I think in such a situation she would give the MC a squeeze right there while inquiring about her. And I don't mean a pleasant squeeze, a "I literally got you by the balls" squeeze.
Thanks for letting me know. Saying you're not interested should kick off a slightly different conversation path! I'll look into it!

Reactions: quinfax

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yep - You're right. I did have a separate conversation branch with Jenna if you're not interested. Basically, she asks about Jolina and the email and then goes to bed!
But the branch only kicks in if you're also not interested in Katie. I had the "if" statement in the wrong place. I've now corrected. Thanks.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes indeed. As per one of the comments above, if you think Katie is really only looking for FWB with the MC, then you're not really paying attention:
NewsFlash: Katie in "Some people with emotion/ intimacy hang-ups may say things that shouldn't be taken 100% literally" shocker!
this is why what i post is important..i'm always right..nyuck nyuck nyuck...does the hamster dance...

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes