apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
WOW ... the story of this game is very cool ... engrossing, and especially with events in detail that form a very sexy situation ... I have to say that by the graphics I have not played the previous versions, and just tested it now after to see a post talking about it.

I do not know if Dev intends to evolve but the trick is ... the animations can be made in other better ways ... so the game that is already good, will be even better! =)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Is this a great game or what?? :love:
From the art to the story, and the characters, man, that's really a terrific job.

kind of feel like an ass for leading them on all though (but how can you choose just one??)
Lilly works on my nerves though dated some one like her before, trying to flirt but questions good/bad nature of it.
Not sure i want that kind of realism in a game though.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
I get that, but I feel the dev completely nailed what he was going for in the development of this character, and I find that interesting
I liked how he brings the tutoring scene, to me it is a great piece of writing :D
Only great writing if MC gets Impatient with it over time or even annoyed (if not he'd be a saint that be boring) . And have some fun with that. Follow up like that would be appropriate. Hopefully future updates will do this. Its not that i dislike it, just curious where the story leads to.

An issue which i have with lots of games even normal commercial ones, is that MC is Either always nice or always an Ass.
Sometimes its hard to get that grey area.
These type of games can have those issues as well, also if a creator is really silly with his content interaction wise sometimes more realistic despite the weird off shoot stuff in the background happening.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

Let me know your thoughts.
Sex, or foreplay seems kind of too early for her, out of the blue. Maybe she walks in on MC showering, then she joins him ( emergency situation, ofc). Could play out a bit more ( massage?), depending on lust score.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sex, or foreplay seems kind of too early for her, out of the blue. Maybe she walks in on MC showering, then she joins him ( emergency situation, ofc). Could play out a bit more ( massage?), depending on lust score.
I am kind of leery of Jenna now because she knows about the 15.8 mil that MC has a chance to get and she may just be a gold digger to. Her opening up was way to fast for my mind to get a hold of.

She would have been 9 or 10 when MC left so they only have a kid friendship to go on and with her being a recuse all that time and now she is coming out of that just way to fast.

Still I am a TeamAllofThem type of guy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am kind of leery of Jenna now because she knows about the 15.8 mil that MC has a chance to get and she may just be a gold digger to. Her opening up was way to fast for my mind to get a hold of.

She would have been 9 or 10 when MC left so they only have a kid friendship to go on and with her being a recuse all that time and now she is coming out of that just way to fast.

Still I am a TeamAllofThem type of guy.
nawww..her opening up was the moment she let you grab her titty..well before she knew diddly about any money...of them all..i think Jenna is the one who's had a crush on you since they were kids....Katie is the come around..because ya got buff and go toe to toe with her now..as she used to bully you as a kid..and Monica..REALLLLLLY needs the D bad...
Monica is so horny..i swear my screen squirts each time she appears :O

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Can someone help me?

I have three signatures ... when I post something the normal three appear, but then the last one disappears!

Is it a problem or can not have more than two images?

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Can someone help me?

I have three signatures ... when I post something the normal three appear, but then the last one disappears!

Is it a problem or can not have more than two images?
You can have just two but you can put more sigs together with this site

Reactions: apollo32

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
God dang it

I waited a long fucking time and downloaded this and assumed Ep 10 was the finale without checking for the completed tag(I hate cliffhangers and already have them in 3 other games on this site.) I didn't want another game with an unfinished story >.<

So did the dev mention how many episodes he plans to have anywhere? I'd prefer checking back once the game is finished rather than checking back every version. So a Time frame(Or version-frame) would be nice.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I have three sigs just fine though.
Check your post about a minute after you post. If you still still have 3, it'll show up as soon as you post and within a minute your last sig will be removed.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
First of all my personal thoughts about Ep.10.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great episode, long but short (never have enought!!) great plot again, immersive and fascinating. I love you @CheekyGimp (In my hetero personal way). Go on, just go on...maybe It's no perfect but I like It , you will have succes for sure, sooner or later (sooner please).

About Jenna... Omg... my Jenna ( you know, I'm Jenna fan since de beggining ). Ok focus, Jenna's thoughts let's go:

Exploit Jenna kink of voyeurism, scene like in this episode her and MC on bed, she plays Jolina cam, Jolina gets spicy, Jenna gets hot, you beggin to grope her ass, then tits over the top, after your hand under the top, breast squeezing rubbing nipple and at the climax a little pinch of the nipple, all these betwen Jolina mastubating scenes, ending with Jenna full thong wet, driping whith her fluids a puddle on your bed Jolina has finished too, Jenna turns off laptop takes off her wet thong and she leaves the room giving you the vision of her great ass and her still wet pussy whith fluids running down her legs.

About to leave the room she stops at the door, she puts her hand on his leg and whith a finger she slides her finger over the wet leg and whith her wet finger, turns her head towards you looking at your face she puts her finger in her lower lip weting her mouth and says "goodbye".

It's just a little idea okay? I did not think in that scene so much! :p

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Check your post about a minute after you post. If you still still have 3, it'll show up as soon as you post and within a minute your last sig will be removed.
Wow, you're right. Was there a reason given for limiting sigs to just 2?

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This is a good game, but...I think DEV is making a serious (and common) mistake:
- at this point we have 10 episodes almost without sex scenes, just teasing,
- while next 5/10 episodes will be about sex with all characters.
You know what I mean?

Reactions: apollo32
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes