greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
Can someone please explain the cliffhanger that ppl are talking about and just hide with a spoiler tag so it doesn't piss anyone that doesn't wanna see it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please explain the cliffhanger that ppl are talking about and just hide with a spoiler tag so it doesn't piss anyone that doesn't wanna see it?
Nope not me because to get the full effect of it you must play it.:love:

Just telling you what it is will not give the same effect it does when it is played.
The complete update is the cliffhanger in a way and it needs to be played.

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
Nope not me because to get the full effect of it you must play it.:love:

Just telling you what it is will not give the same effect it does when it is played.
The complete update is the cliffhanger in a way and it needs to be played.
True, but I don't wanna be disappointed/pissed like with acting lessons lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
True, but I don't wanna be disappointed/pissed like with acting lessons lol
You will not be pissed and you will definitely not be disappointed in this update.

True it is a major cliffhanger but you will love it after thinking about it.
But you must go through the whole update to get what happen.

Reactions: greattaste

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
You will not be pissed and you will definitely not be disappointed in this update.

True it is a major cliffhanger but you will love it after thinking about it.
But you must go through the whole update to get what happen.
Ok, that's fine then. I planned to play it anyway but didn't want it to be something like AL. Thanks

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Playing for the first time. Do the hand movements and placement of the MC POV become better as the episodes progress?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Playing for the first time. Do the hand movements and placement of the MC POV become better as the episodes progress?
A reference pic would help with your question, I am not really sure what you are asking.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icesoom

Apr 21, 2017
I think i have a bug in the agentcy when u talk to Angel and she ask u to play along if i klick on the play along option my MC dont say teh right thing he actuly dont play along with her any ideas ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i have a bug in the agentcy when u talk to Angel and she ask u to play along if i klick on the play along option my MC dont say teh right thing he actuly dont play along with her any ideas ???
Pic of it and what platform are you using?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This is a good game, but...I think DEV is making a serious (and common) mistake:
- at this point we have 10 episodes almost without sex scenes, just teasing,
- while next 5/10 episodes will be about sex with all characters.
You know what I mean?
No, I don't know what you mean.
1. I don't understand why it's a serious mistake.
2. The main storyline is not about having sex with all characters. You can choose not interested in them and the story continues.
3. Character relationship develops throughout the game, those who need more development (main characters) would proceed slower, those who don't need as much development (side characters) would proceed quicker.
4. There is no such thing as "10 episodes almost without sex scenes". Wanda, Bella, Debbie, Natasha, Lily all have sex scenes if you play it right. That's 5 sex scenes with 5 different characters in 10 episodes. 50% with sex scenes is nowhere near "10 episodes almost without sex scenes". (note: no idea about Zarah as I chose not interested in her)
5. There will always be focus and tension on the main storyline which is about the will.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes