Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
The father's will is the game's main story and I doubt that'll change soon (or ever). If the condition is something outrageous some people will want to choose to not pursue it and that would create two paths: who's after the will and who isn't. The way the game is designed I don't see us getting two distinct routes.

For that reason I think the condition will be something designed specifically so that everyone, independently from the way they're playing, will agree to being reasonable to do for 5M (possibly 15M).

Personally I think that leaving Monica's house in order to live in the beach house is a given judging by the father's speech.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
No where near that yet but it is a great game as it is so go play it and you will enjoy it.
thanks will try. while waiting for these games zombies retreat,milf city,space paws ,dating my daughter,Renryuu ascension especially dmd . ^_^

this game has squashed version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks will try. while waiting for these games zombies retreat,milf city,space paws ,dating my daughter,Renryuu ascension especially dmd . ^_^

this game has squashed version?
Others: -

Reactions: Prim.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah I kinda ran out of ideas so when in doubt "try switching it off and on again".
Maybe you could have a look at this -
It should have some better advice than mine... Maybe?
well restarted the pc cuz of a crash recently, and sure enough, thumbnails work now lol. I appreciate your patience and services

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
A reference pic would help with your question, I am not really sure what you are asking.
An example would be the first dialogue section with Monica where the MC POV seems to be standing at the end of the table while Monica keeps performing the same knife edge hand actions.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So with the latest update I've decided to go back and pursue individual routes rather than just the group mess I was in.

Honestly I wouldn't have bothered except for the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
An example would be the first dialogue section with Monica where the MC POV seems to be standing at the end of the table while Monica keeps performing the same knife edge hand actions.
Is this at the very beginning of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yup, beginning of chapter 1. Just wanted to make sure the setup of renders improved as the game progressed versus them moving like dolls for the whole game.
I really never paid attention to that and have no problem if it does or not.
You just need to play it and see.

For me I read it and really only watch the sex scenes.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes