cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Interesting I thought that Jolene was going to end being your dad's side girlfriend, and that's why she brushed you off so abruptly.

Seems like things are finally moving forward with Monica, hopefully this date whenever it happens will have a good pay off.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
Jun 28, 2018
imo this is the best game on this site, but i definitely havent played a lot of them. can anyone recommend any other games that they think are as good or maybe better than this?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
imo this is the best game on this site, but i definitely havent played a lot of them. can anyone recommend any other games that they think are as good or maybe better than this?
My top game list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Completed games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
And yet you like A Wife and A Mother. That game is filled with nothing but side stories.
Female protagonist games always filled with sidequest, or ntr, or blue balls. It's has different nature than male protagonist games. Also I'm not fans to the game but understand the game design. What I want to say is, I don't like when games design making big changes because the game got popularity.

If Dev want to introduce more characters, at least finish the job with the current characters ... like . After done with mom & sister, he introduce photographer lady, teacher & apothecary lady. Done with them, introduce aunt, MC friend's mom & neighbor.

I hate the stick & carrot design. This game main attraction is Monica, Katie & Jenna ... yet I don't know when these 3 will ever be bang by MC. I'm sure the rest of the "other" girls will be fucked, even multiple times before the 3 main ladies got theirs. Hell, with Jenna's attitude ... would be ultra lucky if MC could bang her in Ep20.

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Female protagonist games always filled with sidequest, or ntr, or blue balls. It's has different nature than male protagonist games. Also I'm not fans to the game but understand the game design. What I want to say is, I don't like when games design making big changes because the game got popularity.

If Dev want to introduce more characters, at least finish the job with the current characters ... like . After done with mom & sister, he introduce photographer lady, teacher & apothecary lady. Done with them, introduce aunt, MC friend's mom & neighbor.

I hate the stick & carrot design. This game main attraction is Monica, Katie & Jenna ... yet I don't know when these 3 will ever be bang by MC. I'm sure the rest of the "other" girls will be fucked, even multiple times before the 3 main ladies got theirs. Hell, with Jenna's attitude ... would be ultra lucky if MC could bang her in Ep20.
But (unless I'm mistaken) each secondary character has an interest in the development of the main characters and the general story so .... it's not just to fill holes or add holes ... If you're looking for a feast of fuck (in 5 patches) ... it's probably not the game that will suit you. It is primarily shot in the idea of telling a story (that we like or not) In any case it's the impression I have.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
The MC needs to pleasure Jenna, - not receiving much or in fact anything back at the moment.

I would suggest gentle fingers and then tongue.

Any good Harem has to be set up with the women experiencing lots of orgasms and unselfish lovemaking so that they crave the MC so much they will share rather than not get any more loving.

If the MC got his tongue between Monica's legs more she would be begging for it, and would have found a way to find somewhere to shag him silly by now.
Roll on access tot he Beach House.

Yeah because its the game character that has feelings , not by any means dev that actually makes the renders and writes the script. I just love when people make up bullshit stories out of thin air. What happens next is up to dev not what imaginary assets feel or do in game written by the same person.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
What I want to say is, I don't like when games design making big changes because the game got popularity.
I can understand your point, but I am also confident that it isn't what's happening in this game. The side characters have been introduced very early into the game and not an addition to prolong the game once it becomes more popular.
I'm actually the complete opposite. I prefer side characters to have meaningful role in relation to the main characters. So I really appreciate it that the side characters in this game aren't just random female characters to bang (no idea yet on Wanda, but I'm not really a fan of her anyway so I'm biased and don't really care about her).

Finishing with the current characters first would also make it more likely that they'd then take a backseat compared to the new characters. To me, it's bad design because what you have is two groups of characters where one group is pretty much pointless to be in the game while the other is the one that has things going on. It feels like as if it's two different games instead of one cohesive game where they all belong together.

I think about it like this. Let's say you eat burger and fries. You prefer to eat the burger (main character) until finished, then eat the fries (new characters). To me, that's weird. I prefer to eat them both together with the fries acting as something that would make the eating burger experience even better.
I think you'd only consider this stick & carrot design because you consider the sex scene with the main characters as the carrot (reward) which is very understandable. While to me, the carrot is actually the conclusion of the main storyline which is about the will because I'm invested to the story. I consider the sex scenes (with any character) as part of the journey instead.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Cheeky has repeatedly said that the plot is already decided and "set in stone".
He may be able to adjust the way some characters develop or the way they react sexually.

And for those commenting on side characters, remember that they are also fulfilling the role of suspect golddigger and the more of them the more fun the speculation and possible plot twists will be.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
MC has not got blue balls..tsktsk..he's been able to bang Zarah,Debbie,Natasha, Wanda and Bella..plus has gotten yanked off by Monica and Katie(i do not know if Lily tugged his little buddy as i didnt play through her options) so..the MC has definitely been allowed to let the seed flow hither and yon.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
actually..i've so far only one disappointment with this game...when the MC is in Katie's room as she is getting ready for the party and the MC suggests she let her hair down..i really wanted to see her hair down..LOL....LET IT FLOW DAMMIT!!! i like hair :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
MC has not got blue balls..tsktsk..he's been able to bang Zarah,Debbie,Natasha, Wanda and Bella..plus has gotten yanked off by Monica and Katie(i do not know if Lily tugged his little buddy as i didnt play through her options) so..the MC has definitely been allowed to let the seed flow hither and yon.
Yes Lilly does if you start a relationship with her.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes