Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
nothing gonna suprise me anymore since Acting lessons
I'd still be surprised because Acting Lessons' "twist" was extremely poorly done that I'd be very surprised if any other game looked at that and wanted to do it too. It was bad and should not be copied by other games.
Is there an incest patch somewhere?
No, it isn't an incest game. Pay attention to the storyline.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's all it takes, Rob? I'm all over it!

By the way, when is the next episode being released? Seems like forever!

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
read the OP..if there is no incest tag..there is no dang incest..if there is no link for an incest patch..it doesnt exist...no incest...ya dont need to fuck yer mommy in every dang game..holy geez..its hard to actually trigger me..but this is whats doing it...

Eh played it and with a convoluted story how she is your moms friend and your dad didn't let her see you and how this house of women are totaly unrelated to you but beg you to stay at home I expected the game to be an incest story changed into non due to Patreon guidelines.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Eh played it and with a convoluted story how she is your moms friend and your dad didn't let her see you and how this house of women are totaly unrelated to you but beg you to stay at home I expected the game to be an incest story changed into non due to Patreon guidelines.
That's reasonable, but every (I hope I didn't just get myself in trouble by saying every) game like that has:
  1. "Incest" in the tags
  2. An incest patch in the OP
This game doesn't (and at version 0.10 has had plenty of time to get those); therefore it's not an incest game.

Reactions: WaltS

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The real clue is that Monica isnt your "landlady", and Katie/Jenna arent your "roommates".

In fairness, whichever was the first game to switch to those out of necessity due to Patreon was actually kind of clever.

But after a dozen or so of the same, it's become cliched, and that's why it gets made fun of.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't understand this at all. How is it a convoluted story when the third screen after you start the game said "Sadly, your mother died when you were 11" and the very first six words on the game's overview is "Your mother died several years ago"? Your mother existed, and then she died. That means Monica cannot be your mother.

It's only convoluted if you didn't pay attention to the story, and then chose to believe your own fantasy/expectation that these characters are your family members.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes