Deezcheezz

Dec 11, 2018
Have you considered posting this on the dev's patreon page instead of here? I don't think anyone cares about your threat about pulling your pledge when you're posting on a piracy site.
Oh I see, didn't know that this was a piracy site. Tho I didn't post anything for people to give a fuck about, due to my complaint doesn't concern them. It was meant for the devs, but just knowing that this is a piracy site I guess that isn't the case anymore, well patreon it is then.

Deezcheezz

Dec 11, 2018
You can't like it better if it's two different words, not different spelling of the same.
I'm aware that it's two different spellings... I'm just used to putting you're as your most times, And I do can like it better, do you know why? Because I like what I like with no obligations.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Reminder. We are all obligated to follow the rules of this site. Check if you would like a refresher.

Let's refrain from turning all grammar nazi on each other over childlike insults.
Nazi? Really?? Think that breaks rule 3 :p

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I knew 2 families that lived next door to me. They did everything together, very good family friends. both sets of kids played together, got along well, and even did family trips together. BUT...

The parents started cheating on each other. A mess right? So they talked it out and decided to divorce and marry the other spouses. All the kids move into one house (the smaller house believe it or not) and live with one of the mixed set of parents. They are still neighbors and get along great to this day. If you think WTHI is confusing imagine living in my former neighbors household! Life happens!
To be honest, I think it's actually a very straight forward story. Just both parents got divorced, and re-marry to each other's ex-partner.

This Definitely needs an incest patch...
Why is that?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
OK So I downloaded Episode 6 a while ago but I never go around to playing it... So Episode 10 comes out and I was bored at the time so finally started playing it.
WOW it's really good! I struggled a bit progressing (grinding) at first but the dialog is so good I really got into it. The lead female character Monica is a bit unique looking (She's supposed to be a little older plus different is good), although her personality is so engaging that you develop an affection/empathy for her. Zarah is kinda rough looking, but I banged her in hope of getting points with Monica.
Katie (the older daughter) is a little abrasive but good on the inside, once you start to break down her tough facade. Jenna (the younger daughter) is quite shy and nerdy but is VERY sweet and needs help breaking out of her shell (her body is Perfect). The other characters have unique personalities and dialog too. Not just the same dialog with a different skin. There are some really funny moments through out the game/VN too, so I'd recommend it to everyone. Great job @CheekyGimp

PS: I'm banging everyone...I hope that's not going to bite me in the Ass later in the story. I just finished Episode 10.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
:LOL: i was jut trolling around, i've read the previous posts and saw how sensitive this subject is for some, anyways i'm not into that shit...

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes