King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
And all I've thinked was that Cheeky was only another troublemaker, because of all his statements, rants and other bad thing he does. Green badge aren't for troublemakers?:whistle:
So I shall do my self-amend with ten lash of the whip - or should it be twenty?:LOL:

Also Cheeky I pull the plug, if I know which at all, if you ever don't do what you do, even though I don't know it at all.:p
w/e case im sure majority of his fanbase knows Monica is the best girl in the game

U

User_32285

Why in God's name would I want the dev to focus on just one female character THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR THICK SKULL U DOLT. Anyway whatever I'm outta this shit hole, please block me or whatever u idiots do, don't wanna see another irrelevant notification from here.
Sometimes this forum provides so much more entertainment than any game available :)

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
the game needs a section for art assets of the models and environment as well. cause the game is good. any ideas on the models and environments that have been use

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It's been a while since I let the cranky gimp out of his cage, so.....:p

Firstly - I have little patience for people who threaten to "pull their pledge". It's pretty pedantic, (reminds me of a spoilt child threatening to hold their breath until daddy buys them an ice-cream). So please, without further ado.... pull your pledge. This Daddy don't play that game! And if you send me a DM on Patreon with your details, I'll refund you for last month and this month.

The order of priority for me when I'm listening to feedback is:
1. Patrons
2. Non-Patrons on F95 or discord
3. Non-Patrons on other forums
4. Patrons who wave their pledge around like it's a detonator!
5. The specific individual that does "you know what" after a new release.

If you're a patron and you feel I haven't delivered on anything, feel free to let me know and if you want a refund, no problem.
If you're a patron OR a non-patron and there's something you don't like about the game, I'm always looking for feedback positive or negative (as long as it's constructive)
Now that's my input on your "threat", let's move onto your actual complaint.

Have a think about this: There have been 11 females in the game so far. Based on direct feedback from players, ALL 11 of these women are "somebody's" favourite (yes, some people have even told me that Zarah is their favourite).

So.... You want me to make each episode focus primarily on the "favourite" girl for each specific player, while downplaying the other 10 females. Based on the above mentioned fact that the "favourite" girl differs, depending on the player, I have no clue how I'd do that!
If you explain to me (in a coherent manner), the logistics of how that would work (without making each episode 11 times longer, so you get a decent sized episode for your favorite, while ignoring the other 10), then I'll consider it!
Remember, it has to work for ALL players, not just you. Regardless of what your Mummy tells you, you are not the centre of the universe! And If you can come up with a suggestion that works, I'll refund you every penny you ever pledged (if you are indeed a Patron...).
I believe you summed up the thoughts of Every dev with this one post

Dec 29, 2018
I think I may be the world's worst detective.

I'm supposed to be trying to find the identity of the mystery woman mentioned in the will, but I've already impulsively chosen to spill the beans to two suspects. What's worse is that this was after I had hopped into bed with the most likely suspect of all, and she may be knocked up as a result. I know Katie said she didn't want me turning down other girls, but I don't think this is what she had in mind.

Speaking of Katie, I really enjoy the dynamic between her and the main character.

The teasing that they do clearly comes across as friendly banter because it's done back and forth in an even manner, and we know that it's all in good fun because it's obvious that Katie and the main character genuinely care about each other (at least if you make certain choices). Katie is ecstatic to see the MC at the start of the game and she verbally assaults Bella when she mistakes her for the fathers girlfriend. The MC comforts Katie when she's upset and offers to help however he can. So their relationship has got a rather wholesome feeling to it.

I've played other games where authors have tried to make similar dynamics where characters tease each other constantly, but they failed to convince me that the characters actually cared about each other because those relationships were extremely one sided. It's even worse when those relationships are mandatory because it makes their MCs look like doormats since they were literally incapable of saying no to the women who are constantly belittling them and treating them like pets.

That's not an issue here because we have a ton of control over the main character. If you think calling Katie a goddess is bit too much, you don't have to. And if you don't want to be with her, you can avoid her. Likewise, she can turn you down if she doesn't like how you've been acting. So the game makes it seem like the characters are equals. I like that.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
While I have to admit to be amused by a dolt calling someone else a dolt, why not offer up better reading for the sane people on this thread?

Start of week update

Hey Folks,
It's been a while, so wanted to give a quick update. Episode 11 is progressing well. I don't have a release date yet, but I am planning on getting it out at some stage before the end of this month.

St. Patrick's day is coming up, so that means I get an extra day off work to spend on the game, so that will help with progress this weekend.

Current plans are for the following characters to appear (will give some more info on each scene in a later update):

Monica, Katie, Jenna, Zarah, Angel, Jolina, (both Angel & Jolina will only have brief appearances).

And then need to decide on a scene with Bella & Elaine or Lily & Debbie. One of these scenes will make it and the other will be pushed to episode 11 (depends on time/length).

The Lily & Debbie scene is already mostly rendered - Aeilion did a great job and he'll probably kick my ass if I decide that's the one to push.

As I said more details soon and I'll post a couple of teasers (for the relevant tiers) in the next few minutes.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
And then need to decide on a scene with Bella & Elaine or Lily & Debbie. One of these scenes will make it and the other will be pushed to episode 11 (depends on time/length).
With all due respect to Aeilion, I wish that Bella & Elaine would be the ones making appearance in episode 11. It's mainly about timing and I feel that it's about time Elaine makes an appearance considering that she might have a rather large role in the main plot. On the other hand, Lily & Debbie had appeared multiple times in the past that we've known them quite well by now.

Ideally though, I'd love all of Bella, Elaine, Lily, and Debbie to make an appearance in Episode 11. :)

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
I like the game so far. monika has such a hot and real looking milf model. but i need lots more scene with her. thanks

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes