Sivonja

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 138488

Overview:
Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there will be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl"). Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release Date: 2019-02-24
Developer: - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About The Game:

Changelog:

Cheat Commands:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac:
- -
Win/Linux Partial Compressed: - - - -
Mac Partial Compressed:
- -
Others: -

Extras: Walk-throughs - - - - Rob's Saves

View attachment 138841 View attachment 138490 View attachment 138836 View attachment 138493 View attachment 138495 View attachment 138833 View attachment 138496 View attachment 138497 View attachment 138498 View attachment 79362 View attachment 138827 View attachment 138831 View attachment 138832 View attachment 138834 View attachment 138835 View attachment 138842
when is the next update?
EP11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when is the next update?
EP11
Always look at the first post and look for this "Thread Updated: 2019-02-24" and normally about 1 month give or take 1 - 10 days and you have your answer.
This is not for all VN but most of them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very beautiful story , interisting , and i think it's the most good game , when can continue the episodes , i finish the 10 , when is the update

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Before playing I have a question. Can you avoid milf content in this game? I don't want anything to do with old fat woman. Second question. Can you choose which girl to date or the game will forced you into relationship with milf.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Before playing I have a question. Can you avoid milf content in this game? I don't want anything to do with old fat woman. Second question. Can you choose which girl to date or the game will forced you into relationship with milf.
yes you can avoid milf content, yes you can choose which girls to pursue.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No you can not because all 3 women in the house you need to have a relationship with and the ugly one Z is needed to get better points for the mom.

yes you can avoid milf content, yes you can choose which girls to pursue.
You can but I think it will not go very good for the player if you do.

There is still to much unknown for this VN that we do not know of yet so a relationship with all women maybe a good idea for now.

Reactions: NukaCola

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
milf doesn't means '' old fat '' a milf to me is not old and fat . she has big breast like fergie or mariah carey . a milf is a beautiful woman not a pig

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
milf doesn't means '' old fat '' a milf to me is not old and fat . she has big breast like fergie or mariah carey . a milf is a beautiful woman not a pig
Not that I don't like milk. I love the mom in My Sweet Neighbors because she look young and beautiful. But the milk in this game is old fat ugly to me. The same problem I have with Dreams Of Desire

Reactions: Firsk and CSNRC

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not that I don't like milk. I love the mom in My Sweet Neighbors because she look young and beautiful. But the milk in this game is old fat ugly to me. The same problem I have with Dreams Of Desire
Your ugly and others ugly is not all players ugly, some players say she looks great.

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

Please from now on use the thumb option for your pics or place them under a spoiler tag.

cherelettre

Dec 7, 2018
Your ugly and others ugly is not all players ugly, some players say she looks great.

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

Please from now on use the thumb option for your pics or place them under a spoiler tag.
i think the best things in this game, it's quite unusual. Like looks of the family and the scenario. And this woman is pretty good, the character has original looks. At least more different the other renpy's milfs.

bad english :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am so used to static images. playing this game, when i try to read the text below, the girl in front of me blinks her eyes, i freak out for a moment
Its so nice to see some movement from time to time.:p:cool:;)

Reactions: skazy

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i am so used to static images. playing this game, when i try to read the text below, the girl in front of me blinks her eyes, i freak out for a moment
Lmao. I thought I was seeing things the first time I noticed it when reading the text ^^

Reactions: Nekura and skazy
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes