CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My understanding is that the joke/banter worked better at the beginning of the relationship because Katie still had her guard up and pretended to not be interested, so she kept on "insulting" MC. However, as the game goes on, her feelings clearly changed and she opened up and became more honest towards her own feelings. Thus, not needing to joke as much because she could just openly say how she really feels.

But I simply don't try to max the points or anything, I just play how I want to and then see that my points are still high without being max.
Yes - that's it. Initially, she doesn't like any of the romantic/nice shit, so you only score points for the banter. Bbut after a while, I wanted to smooth things out a bit and for those that wanted to move away from the banter into a bit softer/romantic side, they can score points too (as Katie's feeling's increase and she starts getting used to it).

But for those that enjoy the banter and want to continue that (Katie obviously likes that aspect too), I wanted to allow them to continue that range of dialog also (and also score points).

So initially: banter good / romance bad. Later: Romance or banter is good. I didn't want to flip it to Romance good / banter bad because for me that doesn't make sense. Just because she starts to soften up doesn't mean that she would turn completely away from the banter (her personality / sense of humour hasn't changed). So a complete 180 doesn't make sense.

But there will be some instances where one is better than the other (and where only one choice will score points) and that depends on the situation (i.e. don't get too OTT soppy and also don't be a complete crude asshole if she happens to be in the middle of opening up to you!) .

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ugh, why are the devs forcing all the other female characters on me when I've already made it clear that I I'm not interested in them, im only interested in KATIE. What's even worse is that out of all the other females, Katie had the shortest content, LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! The Devs should be giving us more contents on the specific female we're only interested in and a small amount of the others who we don't have an interest in...if this doesn't change in next update, i'm pulling my pledge.
It's been a while since I let the cranky gimp out of his cage, so.....:p

Firstly - I have little patience for people who threaten to "pull their pledge". It's pretty pedantic, (reminds me of a spoilt child threatening to hold their breath until daddy buys them an ice-cream). So please, without further ado.... pull your pledge. This Daddy don't play that game! And if you send me a DM on Patreon with your details, I'll refund you for last month and this month.

The order of priority for me when I'm listening to feedback is:
1. Patrons
2. Non-Patrons on F95 or discord
3. Non-Patrons on other forums
4. Patrons who wave their pledge around like it's a detonator!
5. The specific individual that does "you know what" after a new release.

If you're a patron and you feel I haven't delivered on anything, feel free to let me know and if you want a refund, no problem.
If you're a patron OR a non-patron and there's something you don't like about the game, I'm always looking for feedback positive or negative (as long as it's constructive)
Now that's my input on your "threat", let's move onto your actual complaint.

Have a think about this: There have been 11 females in the game so far. Based on direct feedback from players, ALL 11 of these women are "somebody's" favourite (yes, some people have even told me that Zarah is their favourite).

So.... You want me to make each episode focus primarily on the "favourite" girl for each specific player, while downplaying the other 10 females. Based on the above mentioned fact that the "favourite" girl differs, depending on the player, I have no clue how I'd do that!
If you explain to me (in a coherent manner), the logistics of how that would work (without making each episode 11 times longer, so you get a decent sized episode for your favorite, while ignoring the other 10), then I'll consider it!
Remember, it has to work for ALL players, not just you. Regardless of what your Mummy tells you, you are not the centre of the universe! And If you can come up with a suggestion that works, I'll refund you every penny you ever pledged (if you are indeed a Patron...).

ScotColeman

Nov 11, 2018
Just got done with episode 10. I am really enjoying this game. Each update comes with a good amount of content, and the story is both believable and well thought out. It has a good deal of continuity to it. I'm really looking forward to the next installment!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Have a think about this: There have been 11 females in the game so far. Based on direct feedback from players, ALL 11 of these women are "somebody's" favourite (yes, some people have even told me that Zarah is their favourite).

So.... You want me to make each episode focus primarily on the "favourite" girl for each specific player, while downplaying the other 10 females. Based on the above mentioned fact that the "favourite" girl differs, depending on the player, I have no clue how I'd do that!
Personally, I think you should focus on MY favorite girl, and ignore the rest. Nobody else matters, just ME.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity im guessing games with girls animated eyes during certain scenes are the new thing now and i must say im quite enjoying the trend :D the renders and decision making and stats at the end of each episode seem to be improved :D

btw as far as best girls are considered i think everyone here knows Monica is the best and frankly due to her personality and likeability is the true mom of the main character :p

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Hu, Monica and Zara are the only characters that I don't feel attracted, I prefer Debbie, like MC had said , she is really my type ^^

@ : You forgot to put a uppercase for "R"oger in the episode 8 ( I think) during the television scene. It's an excellent game so better to refine ^^

Reactions: CheekyGimp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
like i said i dont understand the betray part if im pretty much fucking or having sexual relations with every girl in the game already Monica Monicas friend Katie Katies friends and more
You are on a date then you fuck another girl at the same time is what being refereed to as betraying her.

Jenna so far is the only one this has happen to.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Deezcheezz

Dec 11, 2018
It's been a while since I let the cranky gimp out of his cage, so.....:p

Firstly - I have little patience for people who threaten to "pull their pledge". It's pretty pedantic, (reminds me of a spoilt child threatening to hold their breath until daddy buys them an ice-cream). So please, without further ado.... pull your pledge. This Daddy don't play that game! And if you send me a DM on Patreon with your details, I'll refund you for last month and this month.

The order of priority for me when I'm listening to feedback is:
1. Patrons
2. Non-Patrons on F95 or discord
3. Non-Patrons on other forums
4. Patrons who wave their pledge around like it's a detonator!
5. The specific individual that does "you know what" after a new release.

If you're a patron and you feel I haven't delivered on anything, feel free to let me know and if you want a refund, no problem.
If you're a patron OR a non-patron and there's something you don't like about the game, I'm always looking for feedback positive or negative (as long as it's constructive)
Now that's my input on your "threat", let's move onto your actual complaint.

If you explain to me (in a coherent manner), the logistics of how that would work (without making each episode 11 times longer, so you get a decent sized episode for your favorite, while ignoring the other 10), then I'll consider it!
Remember, it has to work for ALL players, not just you. Regardless of what your Mummy tells you, you are not the centre of the universe! And If you can come up with a suggestion that works, I'll refund you every penny you ever pledged (if you are indeed a Patron...).
Why in God's name would I want the dev to focus on just one female character THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR THICK SKULL U DOLT. Anyway whatever I'm outta this shit hole, please block me or whatever u idiots do, don't wanna see another irrelevant notification from here.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The Devs should be giving us more contents on the specific female we're only interested in and a small amount of the others who we don't have an interest in...if this doesn't change in next update, i'm pulling my pledge.
Why in God's name would I want the dev to focus on just one female character THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET INTO YOUR THICK SKULL U DOLT.
Life is hard when you don't know what you want.

Anyway whatever I'm outta this shit hole, please block me or whatever u idiots do, don't wanna see another irrelevant notification from here.
Log Out is easier, mate.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i wonder when he would find out that it was the developer that he was talking to
And all I've thinked was that Cheeky was only another troublemaker, because of all his statements, rants and other bad thing he does. Green badge aren't for troublemakers?:whistle:
So I shall do my self-amend with ten lash of the whip - or should it be twenty?:LOL:

Also Cheeky I pull the plug, if I know which plug at all, if you ever don't do what you do, even though I don't know what it is at all.:p

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes