VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the joke/banter choices with Katie should lead to more points or perhaps a better path then the straight compliment choice? I mean I'd argue it's the best dialogue in the game, especially considering it fleshes out the old childhood friend/rival relationship. It makes sense to me that Monica needs/wants the compliments, but I feel that tomboy Katie would like the teasing more in general then straight compliments. Some of that teasing had me rolling.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the joke/banter choices with Katie should lead to more points or perhaps a better path then the straight compliment choice? I mean I'd argue it's the best dialogue in the game, especially considering it fleshes out the old childhood friend/rival relationship. It makes sense to me that Monica needs/wants the compliments, but I feel that tomboy Katie would like the teasing more in general then straight compliments. Some of that teasing had me rolling.
That's women. You joke around and tease them, but eventually they all want to have their ass kissed.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the joke/banter choices with Katie should lead to more points or perhaps a better path then the straight compliment choice? I mean I'd argue it's the best dialogue in the game, especially considering it fleshes out the old childhood friend/rival relationship.
My understanding is that the joke/banter worked better at the beginning of the relationship because Katie still had her guard up and pretended to not be interested, so she kept on "insulting" MC. However, as the game goes on, her feelings clearly changed and she opened up and became more honest towards her own feelings. Thus, not needing to joke as much because she could just openly say how she really feels.

But I simply don't try to max the points or anything, I just play how I want to and then see that my points are still high without being max.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Eh played it and with a convoluted story how she is your moms friend and your dad didn't let her see you and how this house of women are totaly unrelated to you but beg you to stay at home I expected the game to be an incest story changed into non due to Patreon guidelines.
It's only convoluted if you haven't lived it. My family has another family that have been friends for decades. Growing up, I regularly played with their daughter, and am regarded as a son in their family. I am certain that if something happened to my parents, I would have been welcomed into their home, and (excepting the sexual part, because I never viewed their daughter that way), the familiar dynamic would have been much the same for us. Years later in the relationship, they moved to another town right next door to my parents. So the "convoluted story" you cite is actually closer to real life than you would imagine TYVM.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
My understanding is that the joke/banter worked better at the beginning of the relationship because Katie still had her guard up and pretended to not be interested, so she kept on "insulting" MC. However, as the game goes on, her feelings clearly changed and she opened up and became more honest towards her own feelings. Thus, not needing to joke as much because she could just openly say how she really feels.

But I simply don't try to max the points or anything, I just play how I want to and then see that my points are still high without being max.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You should be saving the creme pies for the ladies :ROFLMAO:
have mentioned in my status long ago..i think..or was it a comment in a thread..my dislike for the term creme pie referring to sex..pie should not be sullied like that..sully cake..i do not like cake..but pie is holy!!!

Reactions: Nekura

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
have mentioned in my status long ago..i think..or was it a comment in a thread..my dislike for the term creme pie referring to sex..pie should not be sullied like that..sully cake..i do not like cake..but pie is holy!!!
If your pie is holy you should really stop putting your dick in it, that isn't sanitary.

Deezcheezz

Dec 11, 2018
Ugh, why are the devs forcing all the other female characters on me when I've already made it clear that I I'm not interested in them, im only interested in KATIE. What's even worse is that out of all the other females, Katie had the shortest content, LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! The Devs should be giving us more contents on the specific female we're only interested in and a small amount of the others who we don't have an interest in...if this doesn't change in next update, i'm pulling my pledge.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ugh, why are the devs forcing all the other female characters on me when I've already made it clear that I I'm not interested in them, im only interested in KATIE. What's even worse is that out of all the other females, Katie had the shortest content, LIKE WHAT THE HELL?! The Devs should be giving us more contents on the specific female we're only interested in and a small amount of the others who we don't have an interest in...if this doesn't change in next update, i'm pulling my pledge.
Have you considered the dev isn't just making this game for you?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
And have you considered that not for all players Katie is the fav...Momica FTW

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
My clues about the future are how @CheekyGimp will treat the main character plots avoiding the gamer burn out. Monica allways burning in desire but denying her feelings "our relationship It's no Good, we can't do this", Katie being bitchy everytime you get closer to her (Please we know your feelings stop being a dork, Please Chill and be more friendly), and last but not least Jenna, not ready to go to the next base, Please darling show us What are you able to. Stressing those behaviours would end into hateful characters.

Also I'm curious about how @CheekyGimp will aproach the harem situation. In all harem games there is a critical point, how the female characters react to the fact they are sharing the same man, all that harem games resolve the issue whith an absurd " so you are f*king all girls around you? Ok I agree whith that". This is a deep VN that deserves a more complex aproaching and I will love how cheeeky will handle this situation.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It's only convoluted if you haven't lived it. My family has another family that have been friends for decades. Growing up, I regularly played with their daughter, and am regarded as a son in their family. I am certain that if something happened to my parents, I would have been welcomed into their home, and (excepting the sexual part, because I never viewed their daughter that way), the familiar dynamic would have been much the same for us. Years later in the relationship, they moved to another town right next door to my parents. So the "convoluted story" you cite is actually closer to real life than you would imagine TYVM.
I knew 2 families that lived next door to me. They did everything together, very good family friends. both sets of kids played together, got along well, and even did family trips together. BUT...

The parents started cheating on each other. A mess right? So they talked it out and decided to divorce and marry the other spouses. All the kids move into one house (the smaller house believe it or not) and live with one of the mixed set of parents. They are still neighbors and get along great to this day. If you think WTHI is confusing imagine living in my former neighbors household! Life happens!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes