smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

Let me know your thoughts.
Maybe a FJ, or a boob job, some grinding ,not that i would mind but i think its too earlier to have sex with her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So - What are people's thoughts on next episode with Jenna. How far to progress: Still just kissing? Finger-bang / hand-shandy (probably alreday have enough of those) / full sex (too early?). Asking here, rather than Patreon, because there's more of you and I can ignore your answers if I don't agree :).

From someone who hates slow builds I do think it's too early for sex with Jenna.

Katie I can see moving quickly, she's more forward but Jenna's only just started finding herself, going from bookworm to backdoor bitches is probably missing a step or two.

I think it needs more than fingerbang and handy though, while that should be the natural order of things according to the slow build bible she does need pushing to slightly beyond her comfort zone.

Maybe tit fuck/blowjob and a bit of cunning linguist.

I guess she could be convinced to fuck, she seems willing to do what the MC says, it all depends on how you want to pace the episodes. Go too slow and she will take up multiple episodes.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Considering Jenna's progress... a tit cuddle to MC's dong would be the most extreme yet plausible act.. and fitting her latest progress

terroralpha

May 1, 2017

motor boat!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017

I'd say grinding the MC's dick :p

Reactions: acewinz and GroPin

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Making her peeping more, and going very horny by that :sneaky:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
pfffffft to titty fucking....yer sliding up and down tween them..often banging her lips..because of course she bends her head down to watch..so open yer dang mouth ya silly dame!!! boobs are boinging to and fro....like momentum-art..not for boinking..sheesh..its like dry-humping...its "fine"..but theres so much more...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Passionate make out and groping.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017

well she does have ample enough breasts, so why not use them for a titjob. better than a handjob but nothing too advanced such as a footjob and such

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018

Well, maybe they could share an ice cream soda, you know, with two straws in the same drink.

Unless you think that might be moving too fast, in which case, have them order two ice cream sodas and they can...um...share the same table or something.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, maybe they could share an ice cream soda, you know, with two straws in the same drink.

Unless you think that might be moving too fast, in which case, have them order two ice cream sodas and they can...um...share the same table or something.
Steady down now tiger, you're going a bit too far here.

Some people have vanilla tastes, sharing a drink .... too much.

That's like one of those weird indirect kisses those backwards Japanese VN's constantly mention.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well looks like we have 2 virgins in this game now. WhereTheHeartIs 2019-02-25 17-40-54-11.jpg

Tag applied.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018

Well, to me, there are two obvious paths. First one is MC doing some kind-of sexual favor to Jenna. Fingering/licking/anything of that cathegory seems to be legit.
Or use strategy which was used in a bunch of games:
Jenna is the weird one, who loves to spy > MC goes to bed > Jenna comes to MC room and does whatever she wants(how it goes and whether MC receives stuff while being concious or sleeping depends only on your fantasy)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
@CheekyGimp

Good attitude on piracy sir. It does have its upsides though, free publicity and as you can see a forum for testing things. I actually thought I was a paetron of yours till I just checked, fixed now. ;)

As for Jenna...my two cents.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
Jan 20, 2018
Use Unren to enable the console (or open renpy\common\00console.rpy, go to line #108, change False to True and save), then load your save, press Shift+O (Oscar), type the cheat command (e.g. JennaL = 13 to set Jenna's lust to 13) and press the Enter key. Press Esc to return to the game.
What is the cheat code for Relationship Points? I've tried MonicaR = 114 but it doesn't register.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes