Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
If you have installed the then yes you should get thumbnails, have you tried refreshing the folder so windows can generate them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I right clicked to refresh the images in that file directory and even cleared the file explorer history with file<change folder and search options< clear file explorer history but still no thumbnails

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how did you get folders to be displayed? all I was able to clean up was thumbnails in my C drive by runnind disc cleanup in my run menu
That's not part of disk cleanup that shot is of explorers folder options, in explore > view > options.

PrestonParken

Nov 14, 2018
Am I missing something or there are no links for the previous episodes? o_O
Or does EP 10 includes all the previous ones? I'm a bit confused since I never tried this game before.
If someone can provide me with a link to previous episodes or something I'd appreciate it a lot.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or does EP 10 includes all the previous ones? I'm a bit confused since I never tried this game before.
If someone can provide me with a link to previous episodes or something I'd appreciate it a lot.
EP 10 includes all episodes, so just downloading it is enough. Normally that is standard on this site, if not you will be able to find all different episodes separately as downloads in the OP. Uploaders do quite a good job overall on this site.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ep 10 includes Ep 1-9, you don't need to get the older versions.

PrestonParken

Nov 14, 2018
EP 10 includes all episodes, so just downloading it is enough. Normally that is standard on this site, if not you will be able to find all different episodes separately as downloads in the OP. Uploaders do quite a good job overall on this site.
Ep 10 includes Ep 1-9, you don't need to get the older versions.
Thank you very much guys, appreciate it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
understoof. so copy the same check boxes like you had sent 5 mins ago and then try applying and refreshing?
Just make sure the top one highlighted blue "always shows icons, never show thumbnails" is unchecked.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
With the new episode, as with all new episodes, you might want to go back to the previous episode, upload the SAVES folder and load it into the new episode. If it asks if you want to overwrite anything, agree. Works for me.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ok making progress, but somehow, images does not want to show for some reason
OK so was it checked and you unchecked it? Anyway the only thing I can think of you doing now would be to see if they generate after a reboot.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Of course it's not realistic, it's so far fetched it's beyond a joke.

All these women riding his dick and not one of them has brought him breakfast in bed .... what's up with that shit?
Wait, so what you're saying is if you were riding my dick you'd bring me breakfast in bed? :LOL:

(Takes me back to my symbolic logic class, where the only thing of consequence that I remember is "if false then anything". So I can say things like "The last time I was on the moon, I partied down with Marilyn Monroe." So, the last time Ava rode my dick she brought me breakfast in bed!)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes