Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Sisterly Lust was practically built around a harem, this has a more realistic approach which throws that right out the window. Katies liable to murder the MC if she finds out he's been fucking her mother and sister behind her back, Jenna would be crushed and Mon would probably cut his balls off for hurting her girls and fucking her around.

A harem is very, very unlikely.
you are clever but wrong...
1) Katie would stop calling MC gay.
2)Jenna would be impressed as it would show MC has enough confidence to be her teacher
3)Monica as long as no one is hurt, would be cool, she went too far to back-off now

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are all the image files supposed to be blank in the game files? Some games I can see images, but some games I cannot.
You are most likely trying to view .webp images with a .jpg or .png extension so they cant be shown as thumbnails in explorer or with windows native image viewer. You could try an app like to view the images just make sure you select no when it asks if you would like to change the extension otherwise the images wont load in game.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Most of the time i like equally Monica,Katie and Jenna, but i must say Jenna is taking the lead now, i hope we got a lot of episodes, (and i really hope we can have all the 3 main ladies but only cheeky knows that) but if i had to choose between one of them today for me it would be Jenna for sure, again another awesome update!!

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes