CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Two months since launch and this is still my favorite review:
"Thanks for yet another game which encourages human females to inject foreign cancer-causing agents into themselves in order to rise to the level of humanity. You should be ashamed. If you aren't, it only reinforces the level of shame due you"

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I smoke foreign cancer-causing agents everyday, but it's a lot worse since I've seen Monica in lingerie...
Shame on you, CheekyGimp! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And I don't get why he had to specify "human" females. Is there a really fucked up game out there that's encouraging non-human females to inject silicone ?? If so, I wanna play that game. I can just imagine the scene.... My girlfriend gets home from work, sees the dog lying on the rug with these massive fake tits and the girlfriend screams "For Fuck sake Cheeky, have you been playing that fucking game again ? Look what poor Molly has done to herself ??" LOL (aka hehe)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's so weird, I thought he was talking about a new way to smoke cigarettes. And, jeepers, Cheeky, of course he had to stipulate "human" females. If you were old enough to have watched the original Star Trek, you would know about the Horta, a milp who is silicon-based!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Folks, Spent a lot of time last week and this week working on second half of Day 2. Have approx. 35 renders complete so far, but only happy with approx 25, so will need to touch these up. (Touch these up? I can't even make a dev update without sounding dirty, ). And some initial setup has been complete for another 5 or 6 renders.
Estimating that this episode will have approx 50-60 renders. All of Day 1 (Ep 1 & 2) had approx. 100 renders and Part 1 of Day 2 ( v 0.05a) had just over 40.
So for those that were staring at teachers tits, instead of listening in maths class, that'll bring us up to approx. 200 renders.
Script is progressing slowly, but it is progressing. I'm struggling with Jenna's scene at the moment, so let me know if this is noticeable or if you feel the quality isn't up to scratch when it comes out. Will feature scenes with most of the female characters introduced so far (with the exception of Jolina). There will be no new characters in this update.
Aiming to have it ready and released for the 25th May for $10 patrons (version 0.06a) and available for All (0.06) a couple of weeks after that. So that would be 25 days after the last release, which I'm hoping is acceptable to all patrons (let me know if any comments/feedback on that hope/assumption).
For non $10 patrons, access for the existing episode (version 0.05) will be available (for ALL) on the 18th May.
And lastly, The "George W" poll for Monica is now closed, the votes are in and the results are ....... You'll have to wait and see. I will be updating some renders between 0.05a and 0.05, so the lingerie scenes will reflect the new look, so that'll be out in 9 days. Not sure if it will be obvious in that sheer lingerie, but will see what the eagle-eyed viewers can make out!!!!
And speaking of "making out"..... I have a scene to write.
Adios!
CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So how much progress would everyone like to see in the next episode (e.g. romance only, kiss, french kiss, voyeurism, HJ, BJ, fuck etc. or anything else ?) for each of the 3 main females ? Remember, it's still only the second day.....
Won't be changing the script for this episode based on these inputs (already have the whole episode mapped out), but just curious.....

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
i think they should only pass sweet notes to each other. Okay, maybe even brush shoulders, but that's kinda risque. Don't want to scare off anyone...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So how much progress would everyone like to see in the next episode (e.g. romance only, kiss, french kiss, voyeurism, HJ, BJ, fuck etc. or anything else ?) for each of the 3 main females ? Remember, it's still only the second day.....
Won't be changing the script for this episode based on these inputs (already have the whole episode mapped out), but just curious.....
I'd like a good massage to Katie's butt, with oil and everything to clam the pain. You know, after the gym scene, she deserves.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
i think they should only pass sweet notes to each other. Okay, maybe even brush shoulders, but that's kinda risque. Don't want to scare off anyone...
Perhaps even--dare I say it--a hint of...ankle? Perhaps that's too much for the sensitive folks here to take, a line too far to cross.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah...you might bring the censors down on us for your imprudent and rash suggestion. Shame!

Zero919

May 2, 2017
join @ . Katie after classes in the gym need a nice relaxing massage which turns into a long passionate kiss ( probably on the her initiative):happyblush

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ideally:
• Some circumstance leads to Monica getting another look at your cock, for longer this time, maybe going so far as touching it briefly (since she technically already did that if you chose the option on Day1). Maybe you have to do household chores outside in only your shorts, which gets her motor running, and then some bathroom mishap while you're changing gets her to see the full package again.

• Agreed with some of the previous comments, a massage for Katie is a nice way to make up for the spanking, with some more ass play thrown in for good measure. Going by her behaviour so far, she already seems open to the prospect, so it shouldn't be too much of a leap.

• Getting Jenna to come out of her shell, and making her pose for you some more - first in her regular clothes, and then in some skimpier outfits. You can suggest increasingly sexy poses as the session goes on, bringing out the wild streak in her.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for not going right to the "guy fucks everything right away" model. I was a little worried that was the direction it was taking when the mom saw MC's cock, but was pleasantly surprised that it may take a little time to work to that. At the same time, don't take TOO long. A HJ/BJ would be nice in the next episode, IMO.

Reactions: Apostate

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Agreed with some of the previous comments, a massage for Katie is a nice way to make up for the spanking, with some more ass play thrown in for good measure. Going by her behaviour so far, she already seems open to the prospect, so it shouldn't be too much of a leap.
That assumes that the spanking took place, and that scene can easily play out without it. The player is even given a choice. Not disagreeing with the idea, just the premise.

Getting Jenna to come out of her shell, and making her pose for you some more - first in her regular clothes, and then in some skimpier outfits. You can suggest increasingly sexy poses as the session goes on, bringing out the wild streak in her.
To me that sounds out of character for her. Perhaps she could accidentally witness something and get kinda hot, which would motivate her inner she-devil that she has hidden so well.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
That assumes that the spanking took place, and that scene can easily play out without it. The player is even given a choice. Not disagreeing with the idea, just the premise.
Well, you can variable check if the spanking took place, and give some extra dialogue (or options) during the massage if it did. (Actually, just re-read your message. The 'making up for the spanking' was just general BS, not meant as a plot point. All good.)

To me that sounds out of character for her. Perhaps she could accidentally witness something and get kinda hot, which would motivate her inner she-devil that she has hidden so well.
I dunno, she agreed to pose for you without too much hesitation, so I don't see it as too much of a leap that she's willing to go a little further, if you can convince her it'll help boost her confidence.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes