CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And can I just say an extremely big thank you to @SecretSal for all the help with the gameplay vid, the new cover poster (which will appear in the next episode) and the new F95 signature. And will go in as the first addition to the first WTHI credits. Genuinely, thank you.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Wow Monica is such a tease. She is my favorite so far, i loved the fact that she is emotional and a little bit lewd. some yoga and much more erotic photoshoot can be very good at this rate and she has a unique face unlike the other stereotype character faces in the other games. It feels much more like a milf compare to other games

I really want to see her or Jenna in a BDSM action as my slave in the end :FeelsGoodMan:

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Great game. I like the characters. There are dozens of games with similar premise as this one and dozens of similar characters, but for some reason, the ones of this game seem to have more "soul" and doesn´t feel as cartoonish as other similar games. Maybe because the 3D models look more like real women than most of the games, or maybe because the tease in the conversations feels more natural that other games... I don´t know, but not being something really new, this game is better that similar ones IMO.

I hope the sexual tension continue growing in the next updates and the real sex doesn´t come too early. A lot of games start losing interest once the player gets to fuck the object of his desires. Also, as much (optional) fetishes as can be introduced in the game in a natural way, best the game will be.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Certainly the dialogue makes the characters come alive. Some banter, not too much, is very nice. I do miss an antagonist, again don't go full Eric on us, but someone to shake things up. I guess we'll have to see :)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Certainly the dialogue makes the characters come alive. Some banter, not too much, is very nice. I do miss an antagonist, again don't go full Eric on us, but someone to shake things up. I guess we'll have to see :)
There'll be a couple of antagonist's coming soon. Although you might have met one of them already .........

Reactions: Old Bear

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
So how much progress would everyone like to see in the next episode (e.g. romance only, kiss, french kiss, voyeurism, HJ, BJ, fuck etc. or anything else ?) for each of the 3 main females ? Remember, it's still only the second day.....
Won't be changing the script for this episode based on these inputs (already have the whole episode mapped out), but just curious.....
Jenna > romance (hand holding, lingering hug, kiss on cheek, run hand through hair, compliments, general closeness, etc.) ... this is the more slow burn path due to her insecurity, next step is for her to make real progress in loosening up, such as new clothes, contacts, etc.

Katie > romance & kiss on lips ... this is the more physical, lusty path, but concerns about boundaries should still be there but beginning to crumble ...

Monica > probably in this order ... voyeurism (her looking at MC), innocent kiss that turns to french kiss, talking more explicitly about her feelings and concerns and negotiating some sort of mutually agreed upon boundary violations (ex. "You know I've been lonely a long time. You being here has been a great relief of that. I like what's been happening - it's fun - but I'm scared too. I don't know how you feel about it and I don't want it to go too far."), if this pathway progresses after this conversation (player can maybe shut off this path depending on responses, but I doubt anyone would do that) then you can get mutual massage, hands stroking genitals through clothing, etc.

At this point in the game nothing should be more explicit than has been happening with Katie and Monica, and both of them should remain somewhat slow burns. Jenna has a lot of catching up to do. We also need to start thinking more about how choices on one path affect responses on the others. I know that that sort of branching approach adds to the renders and text required, so there doesn't necessarily need to be too much of it, but there could be still be some.

edit: and you could also have something like the female characters having masturbatory fantasies involving the MC. with Monica this would be explicit ... she'd just do it. with Katie it would be something like "I can't believe I'm having these thoughts. He's like my brother!" but she'd proceed anyway. with Jenna the thoughts would be more intrusive and alarming and unexpected to her and would make her stop, but not until she was a good way into it.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Great game so far, are all those screenshots from the game as it is now? As Im sure I havent seen the playing pool or Monica in that silky number?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great game so far, are all those screenshots from the game as it is now? As Im sure I havent seen the playing pool or Monica in that silky number?
Not all those screens are in the game yet. Some of them are fomr when I was just getting up and running and messing about with scenes before the first release. But they will make an appearance...

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Not all those screens are in the game yet. Some of them are fomr when I was just getting up and running and messing about with scenes before the first release. But they will make an appearance...
Well keep up the great work, the game is awesome so far, can't wait for the next update

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Here is a walkthrough I made as of v0-05a which yields the following results: Jenna-Love 25/Lust 8, Katie-Love 21/Lust 10, Monica-Love 22/Lust 28, Zarah-Love 4/Lust 21. I am not 100% sure that is all maxes, but is probably pretty close.
I'm in the middle of my own walkthrough doc, so I'll compare notes. But your numbers are close enough. Differences are (I think, not at home, so cannot check my notes) Jenna Max Lust is 10, not 8. Katie Max Lust is 14, not 10. Her max love is 21, but the "better/dev" playthrough would have her at 20 (the extra 1 relationship point costs you lust points at that decision point - Monica/Zarah are correct.

Reactions: nebulous3 and Argox
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes