SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
0.06a is a fair bit of content for a half-day time period. There's good progress with all the main characters. More than I was expecting, which was a pleasant surprise. Also a couple of new characters to flesh out the supporting cast. And that new GUI is slick!
:tf:

Now looking forward to turning up the heat with Monica the next day. We need more wine!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just starting to write Episode 5, so now's the chance to give any inputs. I have it pretty much mapped out in my head, but there's always a chance I can squeeze something in based on end-user feedback (if it makes sense). And there's always scope to add in general changes (e.g. I received a request to add in more renders per scene to represent different emotions on characters faces during conversations...so that's something I can accommodate as I go...)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
0.06a is a fair bit of content for a half-day time period. There's good progress with all the main characters. More than I was expecting, which was a pleasant surprise. Also a couple of new characters to flesh out the supporting cast. And that new GUI is slick!
:tf:

Now looking forward to turning up the heat with Monica the next day. We need more wine!
New GUI is very slick. CheekyGimp has some skills ;)!
Joking aside - Thanks again for the GUI, I think it adds to the game and I just wouldn't have had the time (or the finesse) to do it myself and still get this episode out.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Guys - please don't make us lock this thread. It's fine to disagree, it's against the rules to get personal. Thanks

Reactions: Michael Jonsson

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Might have been a case of misinterpreting the big image post.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The applesauce is good. Trust the applesauce.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, is there an android version out there for this beauty?
I tried doing it using Renpy, but it gave me an error, saying there's further apps/scripts I need to download to complete it, so I left it there. I haven't had a chance to look into this yet. It's still on my to-do list, but there's a hundred other things on the list ahead of it. So unless someone here let's me know exactly what's involved to do it (I don't have the time at the moment to look into it) and how to do it in less than 30 minutes, it'll be on the to-do list for a while. Sorry man!

Reactions: iamamannow

graciouscrown

Apr 10, 2018
I tried doing it using Renpy, but it gave me an error, saying there's further apps/scripts I need to download to complete it, so I left it there. I haven't had a chance to look into this yet. It's still on my to-do list, but there's a hundred other things on the list ahead of it. So unless someone here let's me know exactly what's involved to do it (I don't have the time at the moment to look into it) and how to do it in less than 30 minutes, it'll be on the to-do list for a while. Sorry man!
I just downloaded the Renpy SDK and it was fairly straight forward to create an Android package, it told me that I needed to download RAPT but Renpy downloaded it on its own, then I clicked on Install SDK & Create Keys and it downloaded everything on its own again; just prompting me a few times for confirmation.

After that I had to configure a few things about the package itself, but the entire thing was guided by Renpy, never had to Google anything. It took me maybe 15 minutes to run the setup to the point where it allowed me to build a package.

If you are having any specific problems I am down to help you solve them but I would require some information about what the exact problem is that you are facing. It is possible that if you are using Windows it might not be able to do everything auto-magically as it does on Linux.

Although, I am not sure if this conversation belongs on this thread, perhaps it would be better suited in private.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
0.05 is episode 3, right? Bit misleading in the title/description. Also the megalink is broken.
Also can't wait for next update to be here :p

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes