flanby

May 25, 2017
thats why I asked if there was a patch....
Normally when it's a incest game and has to be modified because of patreon, there is a patch. But in this case, the original game is without incest. That's what I meant. Patch is for we have the original game, but here we already have it.

Well, in sum, there isn't :D

Reactions: cloudmoon

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Good feedback. audio is definitely on the potential list and I agree the hot scenes could do with a few more renders. The biggest time sync is setting up the scene initially (environment, lighting, etc.), so once that's done, it is not tooo time consuming to add in a few more renders. The reasons I've been skimping so far is to keep the download file size low as I know that that can be off-putting for some people. But I can add a few more without breaking the bank!
I think you should be okay on file size - I'd be fine with even a 30% increase in file size, if it meant giving the scenes extra impact. To cover all bases, you could release a 'lite' version with compressed images, for those with slower connections.

I think this tool can help with that, if you haven't already checked it out:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think you should be okay on file size - I'd be fine with even a 30% increase in file size, if it meant giving the scenes extra impact. To cover all bases, you could release a 'lite' version with compressed images, for those with slower connections.

I think this tool can help with that, if you haven't already checked it out:
Nice. Haven't seen that tool before. Will check it out.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Help request: Does anyone want to create a play-through video of the game that I can add to youtube ? It would be a double bonus if you could blur out the naughtiness ? Just putting it out there for the folks that have video-capture software already set up. I know it's not a big deal downloading / setting it up, but it'd be one less thing for me to do.
I plan on doing it myself this weekend, but if I got some help, it would be appreciated and I could spend the extra time sticking to development.
3-months free access to the $10 tier as a reward and a unique (You'll be the only owner) copy of a failed/deleted render shot from the game (with personalized Cheekygimp message). what more could you ask for?
Let me know if anyone is interested and working on it (so I won't start if it's being worked)
Anyone ?? Bueller ? Anyone ?? 3- months free $10 access ? Help a brother out ?

Reactions: Apostate

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
it doesnt matter if game size increase since this is becoming about only game to actually play lol.
as for playthrough im not sure if i get all best options lol.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017
So i checked "where the heart is" on youtube and found a Movie with the same name is about "A pregnant teen goes on the road with her dreamer boy friend, who abandons her in a Wal-Mart store"........ Will she be in the game? lol.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So i checked "where the heart is" on youtube and found a Movie with the same name is about "A pregnant teen goes on the road with her dreamer boy friend, who abandons her in a Wal-Mart store"........ Will she be in the game? lol.
she will now !! LOL Goddamn it. was alreasy pissed off with people pirating my game, but now hollywood is ripping me off !!:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Moria and UncleVT

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
i'd say it means your idea is good if they steal it but these days its all about remakes as they cant seem to come up with anything new anymore unless its stolen stuff lol. lets hope they dont steal your game idea tho its way better than someone dumped in wal mart..nothing original in that lol. i mean haha.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
'course, there's always this...
upload_2018-5-7_7-22-45.png

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, but it's now being sold in Aisle 6

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Nice build, really enjoyed it! Love the sleazy Zarah, I'm a real sucker for the depraved sluts ;)

D

Deleted member 443783

Can't wait for an update. I hope we'll get to fuck someone

P.S I am a Mac user, and it's still 0.4 for Mac, that's why I am still waiting :(

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
lol guess this game has something for everyone? depends where your d..i mean heart is? haha
Bah purity is overrated, I very much enjoy corrupting the innocent ones into becoming shameless sluts. Rest assured, my d is where it should be xD

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes