AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
As jokes go i've heard better.

Jokes like that work when the cover singer is from a different era but Kate Bush, the woman that wrote the song and released the original, and Pat who did a cover a few years later are both big singers from the 80's. It would be hard to know one without the other so it falls flat.
Actually not a joke: I don't know Kate Bush.

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
I'm mostly enjoying this game so far. The conversations, in particular, are nicely done. While I agree with what others have said about how it's refreshing that the mother actually looks a bit older in the game vs so many other games out there, I find her sense of desperation (at least that's the vibe I get from her) off-putting. That's just my take on it and I'm not arguing that it should change as I'm clearly in the minority. I simply choose every conversation path that I can find that allows me to keep her at a healthy distance, so to speak, and focus my attention on the two sisters. Looking forward to seeing how this game unfolds.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
that woman isnt "mother" tho..unfortunately but then there seem to be too many games with mothers n its getting dull or stroies are poorly made mostly. this one has been written quite well i actually read most things they say instead of skipping all the time lol.

im not into zarah tho anyhow its believable char so its good.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
i wait for more scenes to "feel monica's heart" lol. too bad she didnt like so much getting her ass grabbed lol or i did something wrong there?

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Derfty. I'll take it as a compliment that you think there's a team of devs. At the moment it's just me trying to keep on top of everything. Won't be making changes to the current characters Zarah/Monica as we're too far in for looks changes with those two. For Future Milfs, I'll see what I can do. Future-Milf ? Sounds like a sexy super-hero. There's a free game idea if anyone wants it ;)
Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you liked it!
It was a compliment indeed ! Finally a game which depics a good looking guy (if you know what I mean ... "wink wink") along side proper looking milfs . I thought there was a team of devs cause the story is well written for an adult game and the rendering is good quality , with no errors nor bugs . Congrats to you and to your work and hope to be helpful in any way possible . I'll definitely keep my eyes on this game and can't wait for the next update !
Love you man !! Cheers !!!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@CheekyGimp you just gained yourself a Patreon.

I've seen several requests for an incest patch on the thread, and I'm not going to make one for this game. If someone else wants to, go for it. IMO, an IC patch would take this game from a relatively unique story-line to the same ol' shit we're seeing all over the place: mom + mom's slutty friend/sister? + bitchy older sister + innocent younger sister. Both my brain and my dick are bored with that.

Good job, keep it up, other encouraging bullshit, etc. :)

klx is a slut with YUGE eyebrows

anomic

Jan 31, 2018
that woman isnt "mother" tho..unfortunately but then there seem to be too many games with mothers n its getting dull or stroies are poorly made mostly. this one has been written quite well i actually read most things they say instead of skipping all the time lol.
Sorry, I meant the "mother" as in the mother of the girls, not the MC's mother. Given the prevalence of incest games out there right now, I can see where you could misinterpret what I meant though. haha

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
Sorry, I meant the "mother" as in the mother of the girls, not the MC's mother. Given the prevalence of incest games out there right now, I can see where you could misinterpret what I meant though. haha
well she's mother figure tho with mc's parents dead etc. so it doesnt matter that way, still hot milf lol.
and props for spanking scene too haha.

as of this incest patch thing which would prolly ruin game, dev could just give option for mc to call her mom as they become closer if he thinks its good without actually changing their relation.

now does anyone know if flirting with daughters block some events/images with monica? i've not toyed around so much i could tell. lol.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well she's mother figure tho with mc's parents dead etc. so it doesnt matter that way, still hot milf lol.
and props for spanking scene too haha.

as of this incest patch thing which would prolly ruin game, dev could just give option for mc to call her mom as they become closer if he thinks its good without actually changing their relation.

now does anyone know if flirting with daughters block some events/images with monica? i've not toyed around so much i could tell. lol.
At the moment, any interactions with daughter won't block any scenes with Monica.

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
I just found this game today and I'm loving it already. Characters are great. They actually have personalities! Unlike most games on here. Plus they are gorgeous, especially the sisters and the waitress.

Reactions: bas and CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just found this game today and I'm loving it already. Characters are great. They actually have personalities! Unlike most games on here. Plus they are gorgeous, especially the sisters and the waitress.
Thanks. Good to hear some feedback on the waitress. She is one of my favorites. Compared to some characters, she is the actual girlfriend type (no strings, no guilt, no quasi-incest, not a bitch, etc.) , but because of these very reasons, she may be too vanilla for some people. But there will be some surprises.....

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes