UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This game has many good things like plot, renders, characters. But something to highlight are the dialogues, full of good humor with very appropriate responses to each situation. That is a characteristic that moves the game away from the predictable clichés we see in others, such as in the shy girl or the modesty mother.

Finally a game where everyone speaks like normal people.

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
i gotta say cheekygimp...i have enjoyed the game so far and i haven't even touched .5a yet. I really like that your MILF is more realistic than almost any other MILF i've seen in these games. Back when i wes 21 i had a fling with a MILF and she looked kinda like that. i get tiered of these supposed milfs that look like they are at most 30 banging their 20something year old men. The mom looks like a mom that has taken care of her body even though time has worn on her face. Between your dialog and art i really do enjoy the game and plan to get ya something on pateron when i got extra cash. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: UncleVT

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Strangely enough, Debbie & Liy were envisaged/ created very early in the development as I knew I could have a bit of humour with them. Poor Lily, almost feel bad at the thoughts of taking advantage.... Almost !

Laughing at the irony of:
1. My very first early release version getting pirated!
2. The pirated version being added to the very thread I started and has been added as the now "official release" version
3. I am interacting/replying & liking comments with the very people who took advantage of this pirate.
4. The fact I'm complaining about this on a pirate forum.

Rant: I'm earning $240 a month. At least wait until I break even before ripping me off! Anyone ? No ? Really ? Fuck Y'ALL :)

5. Even my rant is pathetic.

Request:
Please don't post my shit early if you can resist, please. (I said please twice as I know it will be effective)

If you don't support me on patreon (no problem - we are still friends), at the very least, can you please get the (positive) message out there and spread the word on any other forums / websites that you pervert's spend your free time on (when you're not playing WTHI of course), so I might get some non-pirate fans of my game.

6. My help needed request is also pathetic.

@Moo8 - Are you gonna tell my kids they're not going to college ??

Disclaimer: Please ignore everything above. And pease, please don't post my shit early, please.
It can be done look at the thread we post only the puplic version... he made a similar statement to yours hopefully it will workout for you.

But don't hope much from pirates....

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i gotta say cheekygimp...i have enjoyed the game so far and i haven't even touched .5a yet. I really like that your MILF is more realistic than almost any other MILF i've seen in these games. Back when i wes 21 i had a fling with a MILF and she looked kinda like that. i get tiered of these supposed milfs that look like they are at most 30 banging their 20something year old men. The mom looks like a mom that has taken care of her body even though time has worn on her face. Between your dialog and art i really do enjoy the game and plan to get ya something on pateron when i got extra cash. Keep up the good work!
Thanks man. And don't worry about the support on Patreon. If you don't got it, don't give it. Although I am dissapointed that one of my six kids will have to go hungry tomorrow (cheekygimp emoji here).
My main goal is to create a game people like. And my third goal is to make a shitload of money (second goal is world domination). Thanks for the feedback. And give .05a a go. Ever other fucker is!!!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Welp, it has some nice sexy moments (maybe more, I've not run all the paths). It also has - wait for it - good grammar and spelling. Even if the story sucked, that might be worth a Patreon pledge all on its own.

But, waddya know, the story doesn't suck. It might be a tad unrealistic (three ultra-hot women who ALL don't think they're pretty? Eh...), but it's a freaking fantasy game, not Wuthering Heights.

Strangely (and I'm sure I'm in the minority here) I don't like your Mom - er - Zarah. Since I've some affection for Monica, I feel Zarah is not only a bad influence, but treats her badly. So, I'm trying as much as your game lets me to tell Zarah to get lost. But, say hi to your mom for me...no hard feelings!

As for the entire story, I'm wondering just how well I can stick ONLY to the three women and avoid side affairs. I know this is atypical fapping procedure, but I hope you allow such a path. Will it help if I say I will go back at a later time and attempt to get the MC to screw every female you put in the game?

Definitely worth a few shekels from my wallet (which, sadly, is thinner than I'd wish it to be).

Real English...who would have imagined?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Welp, it has some nice sexy moments (maybe more, I've not run all the paths). It also has - wait for it - good grammar and spelling. Even if the story sucked, that might be worth a Patreon pledge all on its own.

But, waddya know, the story doesn't suck. It might be a tad unrealistic (three ultra-hot women who ALL don't think they're pretty? Eh...), but it's a freaking fantasy game, not Wuthering Heights.

Strangely (and I'm sure I'm in the minority here) I don't like your Mom - er - Zarah. Since I've some affection for Monica, I feel Zarah is not only a bad influence, but treats her badly. So, I'm trying as much as your game lets me to tell Zarah to get lost. But, say hi to your mom for me...no hard feelings!

As for the entire story, I'm wondering just how well I can stick ONLY to the three women and avoid side affairs. I know this is atypical fapping procedure, but I hope you allow such a path. Will it help if I say I will go back at a later time and attempt to get the MC to screw every female you put in the game?

Definitely worth a few shekels from my wallet (which, sadly, is thinner than I'd wish it to be).

Real English...who would have imagined?
Check out the next episode - you'll see Zarah is a perfect woman. You can either use her sexually or tell her to Fuck Off. What more could any man want ??
Where possible, there will be options to avoid other women, but depending on the character / plot progression, etc. it may not always be possible, but I get your point.

Reactions: Hadgar
D

Deleted member 443783

When should we expect the next release? Approximately?

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Great Game! Although i'm off to the wrist clinic As mines gone Numb! & Not for what your thinking? It's due to the amount of tapping the spacebar, This game has a hell of a lot of Text involved :winkytongue:
That's why I use the mousepad on my laptop. You can even doubletap that way, if the game has useless dialogues, which you can then skip blazingly fast. Not this game, though. This game has fun, cool and useful dialogues, unlike several other games, in here. :closedeyesmile:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I agree. That's why I was laughing at the irony of my own post. The majority of my patrons probably came from F95, so there was no complaint from me and absolutely nobody mentioned cancer (except you :)). Just a half-hearted request.
good to know that, im sure you will get far as a dev :p

Derfty

Apr 3, 2018
Lovely concept and great work all together , I was wondering can the dev team work a bit on the milfs and make them look a bit more like actual milfs ? Don't get me wrong , they already look better than the 20 y/o "milfs" we got used to but accentuating their mature traits will boost the game in terms of quality and gaming pleasure .
Anyway keep up the good work !!!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lovely concept and great work all together , I was wondering can the dev team work a bit on the milfs and make them look a bit more like actual milfs ? Don't get me wrong , they already look better than the 20 y/o "milfs" we got used to but accentuating their mature traits will boost the game in terms of quality and gaming pleasure .
Anyway keep up the good work !!!
Hi Derfty. I'll take it as a compliment that you think there's a team of devs. At the moment it's just me trying to keep on top of everything. Won't be making changes to the current characters Zarah/Monica as we're too far in for looks changes with those two. For Future Milfs, I'll see what I can do. Future-Milf ? Sounds like a sexy super-hero. There's a free game idea if anyone wants it ;)
Thanks for the feedback and glad to hear you liked it!

Reactions: Derfty
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes