DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Looks like a good game, played it to the end of day two, then looked through the Image Folder and saw that Zarah had a separate folder called "Day2" and wondered how to reach that part inside the game?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I really love the update, and Katie is quickly becoming one of my fave characters ever.

My hope for next updates would be to not make the next 3 days to be character-exclusive days. We know Monica will get Monday, Katie for Tuesday, and Janna for Wednesday, but I hope it's more like Monica will have most of the days for Monday but there will still be content for Katie and Janna at night (or group content), and not just Monica only for the whole day. This game has such good cast that character-exclusive day would seem to not do the game any justice.
Wouldn't be right to exclude someone completely for 2 episodes (would be 5-8 weeks without someones fav character), so All 3 characters will make an appearance on each of the days. There will be some interactions for ALL, but obviously will have more dedication for the specific character on the given day.....

Looks like a good game, played it to the end of day two, then looked through the Image Folder and saw that Zarah had a separate folder called "Day2" and wondered how to reach that part inside the game?
That's just me not removing my dev / debug shit before releasing. It was at the end of an all-nighter, so didn't do a good clean up. Most of those screens will show up but not in day 2. Stop peeking !!!:)

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Great Game! Although i'm off to the wrist clinic As mines gone Numb! & Not for what your thinking? It's due to the amount of tapping the spacebar, This game has a hell of a lot of Text involved :winkytongue:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
New characters are pretty good. Jolina is very intriguing and Katies friends are hot. Hope we will have a lot of lewd and hilarious times with that clueless bimbo Lily.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
New characters are pretty good. Jolina is very intriguing and Katies friends are hot. Hope we will have a lot of lewd and hilarious times with that clueless bimbo Lily.
Strangely enough, Debbie & Liy were envisaged/ created very early in the development as I knew I could have a bit of humour with them. Poor Lily, almost feel bad at the thoughts of taking advantage.... Almost !

Laughing at the irony of:
1. My very first early release version getting pirated!
2. The pirated version being added to the very thread I started and has been added as the now "official release" version
3. I am interacting/replying & liking comments with the very people who took advantage of this pirate.
4. The fact I'm complaining about this on a pirate forum.

Rant: I'm earning $240 a month. At least wait until I break even before ripping me off! Anyone ? No ? Really ? Fuck Y'ALL :)

5. Even my rant is pathetic.

Request:
Please don't post my shit early if you can resist, please. (I said please twice as I know it will be effective)

If you don't support me on patreon (no problem - we are still friends), at the very least, can you please get the (positive) message out there and spread the word on any other forums / websites that you pervert's spend your free time on (when you're not playing WTHI of course), so I might get some non-pirate fans of my game.

6. My help needed request is also pathetic.

@Moo8 - Are you gonna tell my kids they're not going to college ??

Disclaimer: Please ignore everything above. And pease, please don't post my shit early, please.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I come here to test drive Games such as yours, & to see if i like them! I have several ongoing Pledges Due to this site! As you know there are games out there that are truly awful At least this way Your game is been thoroughly Tested Hopefully You'll Get people from here that will pledge you game, Good luck with All your endeavors in the future!!!!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
2. The pirated version being added to the very thread I started and has been added as the now "official release" version
3. I am interacting/replying & liking comments with the very people who took advantage of this pirate.

Rant: I'm earning $240 a month. At least wait until I break even before ripping me off! Anyone ? No ? Really ? Fuck Y'ALL :)

Request:
Please don't post my shit early if you can resist, please. (I said please twice as I know it will be effective)

If you don't support me on patreon (no problem - we are still friends), at the very least, can you please get the (positive) message out there and spread the word on any other forums / websites that you pervert's spend your free time on (when you're not playing WTHI of course), so I might get some non-pirate fans of my game.

oh shit i forgot to say.... You are doing a very good job so far Bro ;)

Disclaimer: Please ignore everything above. And pease, please don't post my shit early, please.
i think you are looking wrong to pirating sites..... is thanks to those websites that you will get your game to more people and many of those people will think you deserve donation and then getting money when otherwise if those pirate site did not exist i dont think u will get this large audience and exposure. Any dev that think pirating site are a cáncer should stop to think how wrong they are.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i think you are looking wrong to pirating sites..... is thanks to those websites that you will get your game to more people and many of those people will think you deserve donation and then getting money when otherwise if those pirate site did not exist i dont think u will get this large audience and exposure. Any dev that think pirating site are a cáncer should stop to think how wrong they are.
I agree. That's why I was laughing at the irony of my own post. The majority of my patrons probably came from F95, so there was no complaint from me and absolutely nobody mentioned cancer (except you :)). Just a half-hearted request.

bdemello29

May 14, 2017
Strangely enough, Debbie & Liy were envisaged/ created very early in the development as I knew I could have a bit of humour with them. Poor Lily, almost feel bad at the thoughts of taking advantage.... Almost !

Request:

Request:

I agree 100% with this post, CheekyGimp. I feel for you. Only getting $240 a month and you probably have the best damn game on this site right now! There are so many games out there that make tons of money and are not even close to the quality of WTHI. You got my support, but hopefully once your game gets a little more exposure, more people can donate.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes