Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
game: save your game
me: ok, must be new chapter?
game: thnx for playing
me: FFFFUUUUUUUUU!

nice game, im hooked :)
But what a game ? It even teases you on save screens, right ? ;)
Those save prompts should help for seamless transitions into the next chapters.
Glad you enjoyed the game.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Help request: Does anyone want to create a play-through video of the game that I can add to youtube ? It would be a double bonus if you could blur out the naughtiness ? Just putting it out there for the folks that have video-capture software already set up. I know it's not a big deal downloading / setting it up, but it'd be one less thing for me to do.
I plan on doing it myself this weekend, but if I got some help, it would be appreciated and I could spend the extra time sticking to development.
3-months free access to the $10 tier as a reward and a unique (You'll be the only owner) copy of a failed/deleted render shot from the game (with personalized Cheekygimp message). what more could you ask for?
Let me know if anyone is interested and working on it (so I won't start if it's being worked)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You realize, with the narrative you started, people are going to come up to you now and say, "Hey, I've got naked pictures of your Mom..."

But not me. As I said, I tell her to leave me alone. Out of respect, of course. Yeah, that's the reason.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Who is Kate Bush? The only "Wuthering Heights" song I know is from Pat Benatar around 40 years ago.
As jokes go i've heard better.

Jokes like that work when the cover singer is from a different era but Kate Bush, the woman that wrote the song and released the original, and Pat who did a cover a few years later are both big singers from the 80's. It would be hard to know one without the other so it falls flat.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Totally off-topic (roving Moderator, please forgive me), but Pat Benatar had unbelievable vocal range, which you only got to know if you listened to her full albums, as pop/rock stations tended to favor her hard rock tunes.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, not bad. Pretty good so far. suggested changes:

Monica
She'll be devastated that you seen her in her underwear...
She seems devastated that you saw her in her underwear...

Katie
Oh Yeah. Sorry for your loss.... But I heard it wasn't much loss..
Oh Yeah. Sorry for your loss... But I heard it wasn't much of a loss...

Katie
Oh my God %name%. He sounds nasty. I cannot believe he wouldn't pay your Mom.
Oh my God %name%. He sounds nasty. I can't believe he wouldn't pay your Mom.

Monica
Oh my God. The bastard. I begged him to let me see your just for a visit, but he never liked me.
Oh my God. That bastard! I begged him to let me see your just for a visit, but he never liked me.

Monica
And I wasn't a reletive, so I had no rights. It broke my heart!
And I wasn't a relative, so I had no rights. It just broke my heart!

Katie
Now she's grown up gorgeous, but she still thinks she is small and fat. It's crazy.
Now she's grown up and gorgeous, but she still thinks she is small and fat. It's crazy.

Monica
I know. If only she realised she is so beautiful. I would kill to look like her or have a body like her.
I know! If only she realised how beautiful she is. I would kill to have a body like hers.

Katie
At at weekends, she might have some drinks, especially if she's with Zarah.
At weekends, she might have some drinks, especially if she's with Zarah.

Monica
Katie. Would you please stop being obnoxious.
Katie! Would you please stop being so obnoxious.

Katie
You can introduce him to your best friend Jenna. Your computer
You can introduce him to your best friend Jenna, your computer

Jenna
Call into me in my room later and we'll chat. Without Katie interrupting us.
Come to my room later and we'll chat. Without Katie interrupting us.

%name%
Me. I would think you're pretty, not matter who you were compared to.
Me, I think you're pretty, not matter who you were compared to.

Monica
But when I seen what you were up to, I was going to throw it over you
But when I saw what you were up to, I was going to throw it over you

%name%
I get it!. Will talk later. Let's just forget this ever hapened!
I get it. We'll talk later. Let's just forget this ever hapened.

Katie
Haha, we ALL sound lik we're arguing over a puppy. You should feel very special %name%
Haha, we ALL sound like we're arguing over a puppy. You should feel very special %name%

Monica
And speaking of Zarah, she told me about what happened in your room earlier..
(oh Shit!)
%name%
She what?
Monica
Yes. She said you had a good chat and that you really opened up to her...
(PHEW)

This conversation make no sense, I told the bitch to get out!

%name%
Yes, She's definitely my type. Very prettty
Yes, She's definitely my type. Very pretty

Monica
Too short? Too tight? What are you? My mother? Haha
Too short? Too tight? What, are you my mother? Haha
Too short? Too tight? Who are you? My mother? Haha

Monica
I'm sorry, I know probably just want to go asleep, but I still havven't calmed down about you being here...
I'm sorry, I know probably just want to go to sleep, but I still havven't calmed down about you being here...

DAY 1

Monica
So we want everything to be perfect. If you're lucky you might catch Zarah in some underware later, haha

(I've already seen more of her than you think)
NO... I kicked the bitch out!
the MC already made statement in the kitchen she was dangerous and she proved it with her dominant comments and posture, the stuffing comment. I would not touch that bitch with a 10ft pole until I knew her game and how to use her, ie play her game back on her and better than she can.

Gym note, That was NOT the bet...She said underwear specifically, MC should at least say so and let her slide maybe add comment about hiding her shame or some such.

%name%
As soon as I seen you yesterday, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ....
As soon as I saw you yesterday, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gym,
Distract/Don't Distract choice sucks

It's really appears to be a choice of Dom/sub

Going Dom (distract) is cool but what he say's is a total evil cruel masochistic thing say/do, imo too over the top. I would focus on the "pumping" and raw sexual innuendo not "love/emotion", she will never trust a conversation about it as honest again.
Going sub is fine

Katie
OK. Too much details. Anyway, last night, they were pissing me off, trying to make me feel bad.
Ok. Too much information. Anyway, last night, they were pissing me off, trying to make me feel bad.
OK. Too many details. Anyway, last night, they were pissing me off, trying to make me feel bad.

Reactions: Automan and crisbr

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, not bad. Pretty good so far. suggested changes:

Monica
She'll be devastated that you seen her in her underwear...
She seems devastated that you saw her in her underwear...

Katie
Oh Yeah. Sorry for your loss.... But I heard it wasn't much loss..
Oh Yeah. Sorry for your loss... But I heard it wasn't much of a loss...

Katie
Oh my God %name%. He sounds nasty. I cannot believe he wouldn't pay your Mom.
Oh my God %name%. He sounds nasty. I can't believe he wouldn't pay your Mom.

Monica
Oh my God. The bastard. I begged him to let me see your just for a visit, but he never liked me.
Oh my God. That bastard! I begged him to let me see your just for a visit, but he never liked me.

Monica
And I wasn't a reletive, so I had no rights. It broke my heart!
And I wasn't a relative, so I had no rights. It just broke my heart!

Katie
Now she's grown up gorgeous, but she still thinks she is small and fat. It's crazy.
Now she's grown up and gorgeous, but she still thinks she is small and fat. It's crazy.

Monica
I know. If only she realised she is so beautiful. I would kill to look like her or have a body like her.
I know! If only she realised how beautiful she is. I would kill to have a body like hers.

Katie
At at weekends, she might have some drinks, especially if she's with Zarah.
At weekends, she might have some drinks, especially if she's with Zarah.

Monica
Katie. Would you please stop being obnoxious.
Katie! Would you please stop being so obnoxious.

Katie
You can introduce him to your best friend Jenna. Your computer
You can introduce him to your best friend Jenna, your computer

Jenna
Call into me in my room later and we'll chat. Without Katie interrupting us.
Come to my room later and we'll chat. Without Katie interrupting us.

%name%
Me. I would think you're pretty, not matter who you were compared to.
Me, I think you're pretty, not matter who you were compared to.

Monica
But when I seen what you were up to, I was going to throw it over you
But when I saw what you were up to, I was going to throw it over you

%name%
I get it!. Will talk later. Let's just forget this ever hapened!
I get it. We'll talk later. Let's just forget this ever hapened.

Katie
Haha, we ALL sound lik we're arguing over a puppy. You should feel very special %name%
Haha, we ALL sound like we're arguing over a puppy. You should feel very special %name%

Monica
And speaking of Zarah, she told me about what happened in your room earlier..
(oh Shit!)
%name%
She what?
Monica
Yes. She said you had a good chat and that you really opened up to her...
(PHEW)

This conversation make no sense, I told the bitch to get out!

%name%
Yes, She's definitely my type. Very prettty
Yes, She's definitely my type. Very pretty

Monica
Too short? Too tight? What are you? My mother? Haha
Too short? Too tight? What, are you my mother? Haha
Too short? Too tight? Who are you? My mother? Haha

Monica
I'm sorry, I know probably just want to go asleep, but I still havven't calmed down about you being here...
I'm sorry, I know probably just want to go to sleep, but I still havven't calmed down about you being here...

DAY 1

Monica
So we want everything to be perfect. If you're lucky you might catch Zarah in some underware later, haha

(I've already seen more of her than you think)
NO... I kicked the bitch out!
the MC already made statement in the kitchen she was dangerous and she proved it with her dominant comments and posture, the stuffing comment. I would not touch that bitch with a 10ft pole until I knew her game and how to use her, ie play her game back on her and better than she can.

Gym note, That was NOT the bet...She said underwear specifically, MC should at least say so and let her slide maybe add comment about hiding her shame or some such.

%name%
As soon as I seen you yesterday, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ....
As soon as I saw you yesterday, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gym,
Distract/Don't Distract choice sucks

It's really appears to be a choice of Dom/sub

Going Dom (distract) is cool but what he say's is a total evil cruel masochistic thing say/do, imo too over the top. I would focus on the "pumping" and raw sexual innuendo not "love/emotion", she will never trust a conversation about it as honest again.
Going sub is fine

Katie
OK. Too much details. Anyway, last night, they were pissing me off, trying to make me feel bad.
Ok. Too much information. Anyway, last night, they were pissing me off, trying to make me feel bad.
OK. Too many details. Anyway, last night, they were pissing me off, trying to make me feel bad.
Wow. That's a very comprehensive edit job. Very much appreciated !! I'll go through it in more detail later and make changes where appropriate. Thanks

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
distract her in the gym and insist on spanking her, tell her to pull them down
Yes and Yes. You also need the have a high enough relationship attribute to get her to agree to a spanking and a high enough Lust attribute to get her to take her pants down. Both of these attributes are positively or negatively acrued from choices from Day 1 and the morning of Day 2.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
game seems good especially monica seems hot + finally older woman who doesnt look like 25 max unlike most.
but i wonder if this game block some relations if you flirt with them all or can all scenes etc be gotten in one playthrough?
monica's behavior seemed lot different after photoshoot than after movie, seemed kinda weird so it got me wondering. probably theres no alternate storyline yet? or maybe somewhere is walkthrough i've missed for not reading whole topic?
did you make those models yourself or where you got them lol?

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes