Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
A game with an incest setting but with no incest.
Is there a chance of a patch?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A game with an incest setting but with no incest.
Is there a chance of a patch?
Patches add in content that has been replaced. In other words an incest game that has changed the characters.

This isn't one of them, it would need a script rewrite not a patch.

Reactions: flanby

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, I agree. I pledge 1$ atm because 10 is too much for me, I'm waiting for Cheeky does a 5$ option and I will upgrade my pledge. Btw what's your opinion about the new update? is there sexual tension?
Hi Flanby, I was thinking of adding in a $5 tier and (as mentioned in one of my patreon posts a few days ago) was looking into what other devs do regarding their tiers. What rewards would be worthwhile for $5 ? Maybe early access (1 week early) and allowed to vote on plote / character / outfit content ? If anyone has an opinion, let me know.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
That is an excellent render in your signature link. That your own work ?
No. I tried to fool you devs a bit. That is a real photo not a render.
But it looks kinda like a render (because of her fakish lips), so my joke worked if you asked me about it.

Every dev should strive to achieve that, since the gaming industry already did achieve it with photogrametry.
I know it is next to impossible in DAZ studio.

I wish more devs came from the gaming industry where they learned to employ the tools in Unreal engine, Maya, 3D max,..... to create/import and light models, create their 3D scenes, then simply render them to create Ren'Py pictures.

Sep 4, 2017
To be honest i don't mind a bit of incest, but i actually like that this game is not one of them and its turning out to be a pretty good game as well.
You get 2 thumbs up in the butt from me. :D

flanby

May 25, 2017
Hi Flanby, I was thinking of adding in a $5 tier and (as mentioned in one of my patreon posts a few days ago) was looking into what other devs do regarding their tiers. What rewards would be worthwhile for $5 ? Maybe early access (1 week early) and allowed to vote on plote / character / outfit content ? If anyone has an opinion, let me know.
Some devs use early access, others extra content for high tiers. I like more the second option because in that way I can play it when the update is released although I haven't the extras. But I understand that for you now is difficult add extra content when the game is beggining, so the early access is not bad option in this moment.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hey guys, How much content is in this game so far?

Just wondering if I should wait for a few more updates or is it good now?

Thanks

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh man the game is so good i love it ... so much hot scenes so much hot situations just great and the game looks great too i'm so looking forward to the next update and cant wait to see what happens to monica that day with her alone .... and the fotoschoot or monika again on the stairs with her dress ohhh so delicious I'm so looking forward to the next update thanks for the great game

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
That is an excellent render in your signature link. That your own work ?
Instagram chick named Mary Shum.

@RobJoy - don't you know you're not allowed to be deceitful on the interwebs? There are rules.

Reactions: N7

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I really love the update, and Katie is quickly becoming one of my fave characters ever.

My hope for next updates would be to not make the next 3 days to be character-exclusive days. We know Monica will get Monday, Katie for Tuesday, and Janna for Wednesday, but I hope it's more like Monica will have most of the days for Monday but there will still be content for Katie and Janna at night (or group content), and not just Monica only for the whole day. This game has such good cast that character-exclusive day would seem to not do the game any justice.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes