CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Folks, I'm working on it all day to try to get something released later (for the $10 patrons). It will be 4 standard scenes (with another two shorter scenes). I have 4 scenes complete and 2 more almost complete (renders are complete, just finishing script). Will be at it for the rest of the evening, because I want to get something out ASAP. I'm a bit behind, because I found a problem with some variables that I had to fix...
As soon as I have 6 scenes complete, I'll post links later. For the non-$10 folks, will just have to wait a bit longer, but I'm sure you'll understand there has to be some rewards for the super-fans.
Thanks for posting UncleVT. Still working on it. Will have it out later (will be a late one, but hopefully not too late as i'm in work in the morning)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Looks awesome. Can somebody pls post an android port? Thanks in advance.
Haven't converted anything to android yet, but I'm assuming it's straight forward via Renpy. Working on next update tonight, but tomorrow, I'll look into an android version....

Reactions: iamamannow

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
OK, folks. Today /tonight's work took me a lot longer than expected to finish, but it's now ready. I pulled an all-nighter (currently 06:36 local time), just finished, haven't slept and leaving for work in 45 minutes. This isn't a complaint or looking for sympathy. I enjoyed it. :)

But other than any bug-fixes in this version, I'm going to take 2-3 days off working on the project to get back to my real life.

This alpha release is only for Super-Fans ($10 patrons) for now, but will be released for everyone in a couple of weeks.

It's version 0.05a. The a is for alpha (or early release), but it's still been tested for bugs, but I might have missed one, so please let me know if any errors /typos, etc. and I will fix ASAP.

And this release has one or two items that will depend on choices/stats from Day 1, so let me know if there's any scene that you don't get to (hint Katie gym scene may differ for some people).

And as usual, let me know the feedback on the game ....

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Just played the last version...
And I liked it.
It starts a bit meh, but that quickly changes.
Little story, good dialogue, interesting but a bit cliche characters and good renders.
Zarah scene was cool...

Definitely I'm gonna keep an eye on it.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Do I have the right to add the mega link for the last update here even if i am not a uploader ?
But I have pledged to be able to play (10$).
I dont know if we can, because i know that the creator wish to wait 2 weeks for a public release and not much people pledge for this game. And I am not aware of the policy here, about that.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
It is
Agreed. Mature women need hair down there. ;) Clean shaven looks too much like little girls.
It is sad because it was already a subject of discussion at the beginning of this game, before the first "intimate" pictures come out in the game. A lot of people was agree with that.
At my eyes...Mother of Dual Family is the best example of what is a perfect bush for a mature woman. Not obliged to be identical, but at least have something. Even DC of Summertime Saga has changed this detail after few updates, on the mom character.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is

It is sad because it was already a subject of discussion at the beginning of this game, before the first "intimate" pictures come out in the game. A lot of people was agree with that.
At my eyes...Mother of Dual Family is the best example of what is a perfect bush for a mature woman. Not obliged to be identical, but at least have something. Even DC of Summertime Saga has changed this detail after few updates, on the mom character.
Hi Mike - Please note that in the 0.05a release, the "a" stands for alpha, so there will be tweaks before the final version of 0.05 comes out. I had always intended for Monica to have pubes (was still trying out different looks) and tbh, because there were no nude scenes in this version, I didn't think I had to have the look finalised. But, on closer inpsection, because her panties are sheer, the pubes need to be added, so leave it with me....
There's a couple of more touch-ups to be added to some scenes also.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Do I have the right to add the mega link for the last update here even if i am not a uploader ?
But I have pledged to be able to play (10$).
I dont know if we can, because i know that the creator wish to wait 2 weeks for a public release and not much people pledge for this game. And I am not aware of the policy here, about that.
I am assuming the F95 policy would be OK with that, but as the developer, I'd prefer patrons don't ruin the rewards for the other paying patrons. I think a 2 week wait for the free version isn't too much to ask.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes