CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello All,

Firstly, a Patreon update: I've added a $10 tier to Patreon which comes with a few rewards including early access (alpha) to releases.

Secondly, I'm currently away with work, so won't be working on new renders for the next couple of days, but I got through quite a few before I left and can continue the Day 2 script while I'm away. I'll be back home later this week, so hope to have an alpha release ready for the new tier by Sunday. It should include approx. 50% of Day2. Also, for anyone that pledged $10 (thanks a lot) before I even created a $10 tier, I'll ensure you are included in any $10 tier rewards for this month.

And the alpha for the second half of day 2 will be 1-2 weeks after that.

For everyone else, you should see a new release a couple of weeks after each alpha release.

Thirdly, As always, feel free to send me your comments or inputs on The game, anything you'd like to see in future releases, my patreon tiers or life in general :).

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Hi @CheekyGimp!
Congrats for your game. Really enjoyed it.
You said that you planned to create 12 episodes/days. Does that mean that your game takes place over a period of 12 consecutive days? Or sometimes, the story will be continued a week later, for example?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi @CheekyGimp!
Congrats for your game. Really enjoyed it.
You said that you planned to create 12 episodes/days. Does that mean that your game takes place over a period of 12 consecutive days? Or sometimes, the story will be continued a week later, for example?
Hi Yep. Glad you liked it. Should be at least 12 episodes, but that's only if I condense and cut out a lot of side-stories. Have ideas / plot outlines for many more. So the final number really depends on popularity. If people still like it / support on patreon then I'll add in the full outlines. If not, then I'll wrap it up in 12 episodes. The first 5-6 episodes will definitely be consecutive days. And after that, there may be a need to have a "two days later" or have a single episode cover more than 1 day, depending on the time-frame that makes sense for plot development. For what I have planned 2 weeks in-game time wouldn't be enough to cover it.....

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Expect to have a partial Day 2 alpha version ready by Sunday (for $10 fans). Public release in 2 weeks.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Am i the only one hoping that this scene is avoidable,cause that bish a thot not to mention crazy. I'd be tilted af if u have to fuck her in order to get with Monica....imma need some super glue for my esc key >.>
Actually it wouldn't be that big of a deal......i'd still fap :p

Reactions: CheekyGimp

AxSn

Apr 7, 2018
I feel that you may need to change Monicas' face...... I feel as though her nose is too long

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Thoughts after playing:
  • It's great how you've taken the feeling of the maternal (and... sororal?) figure dynamic and transplanted into a compatible setting without using the 'step-something' route. As someone who really doesn't care for incest, this is a compelling scenario to play.
  • I like how different the women look and behave. Contrary to what seems to be popular opinion, I like the way Zarah looks. Not every character needs to be a Barbie doll. Do agree with an earlier comment that Jenna's complexion is a little too ashen.
  • The writing is on point. While the women have distinct characters, they aren't quite cookie-cutter templates. Their motivations are pretty reasonable, and their affection for you seems grounded in something real. Plus, their relationship with each other is also tangible, which helps a lot.
  • The buildup so far is great. Since it's already established that Monica and Katie are very hands-on girls (regarding physical interaction), I'm expecting a large variety of scenarios for the escalation of teasing. It's nice that things are paced out and that even the forward women don't jump on your dick straight away, but there are still dramatic (but still plausible) spikes in tension like Zarah's bedroom tease, or Monica inadvertently getting your dick out. Btw, for the choice where you ask her to take it out, instead of doing it yourself, it'd be great to have an image of her holding it in her hand instead of just looking at it.
Anyway, good work and keep at it. This is definitely one of the more promising games in this scene at the moment.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Folks, I'm working on it all day to try to get something released later (for the $10 patrons). It will be 4 standard scenes (with another two shorter scenes). I have 4 scenes complete and 2 more almost complete (renders are complete, just finishing script). Will be at it for the rest of the evening, because I want to get something out ASAP. I'm a bit behind, because I found a problem with some variables that I had to fix...
As soon as I have 6 scenes complete, I'll post links later. For the non-$10 folks, will just have to wait a bit longer, but I'm sure you'll understand there has to be some rewards for the super-fans.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thoughts after playing:
  • It's great how you've taken the feeling of the maternal (and... sororal?) figure dynamic and transplanted into a compatible setting without using the 'step-something' route. As someone who really doesn't care for incest, this is a compelling scenario to play.
  • I like how different the women look and behave. Contrary to what seems to be popular opinion, I like the way Zarah looks. Not every character needs to be a Barbie doll. Do agree with an earlier comment that Jenna's complexion is a little too ashen.
  • The writing is on point. While the women have distinct characters, they aren't quite cookie-cutter templates. Their motivations are pretty reasonable, and their affection for you seems grounded in something real. Plus, their relationship with each other is also tangible, which helps a lot.
  • The buildup so far is great. Since it's already established that Monica and Katie are very hands-on girls (regarding physical interaction), I'm expecting a large variety of scenarios for the escalation of teasing. It's nice that things are paced out and that even the forward women don't jump on your dick straight away, but there are still dramatic (but still plausible) spikes in tension like Zarah's bedroom tease, or Monica inadvertently getting your dick out. Btw, for the choice where you ask her to take it out, instead of doing it yourself, it'd be great to have an image of her holding it in her hand instead of just looking at it.
Anyway, good work and keep at it. This is definitely one of the more promising games in this scene at the moment.
Hey - Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback. Much appreciated. If I start to veer of course (build-up gets too slooow or too fast), please let me know. It's very easy to get sidetracked. Some scenes take several hours to write but only play out in a couple of minutes on-screen while others I seem to write quickly but may end up being a long scene in game, so it's easy to lose my perspective on pacing, so keep me honest ! Thanks

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes