Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Really nice game. I look forward to what you'll do with it in the future:smileskisses:

Edit: Are all the renders shown in the game already?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For this, isn't it also possible to finish the main game while adding padding (extra character with their storyline) either after the game is "over" or during the game adding replay value upon received feedback ?

It will also mean you will get feedback on your sex scene before the main (Monica, Jenna and Katie) one so that you can improve them if needed.

Any plan for other ethnicity in the game ? Black women are few and far between while Asian are virtually non existant as of now (in adult games I mean) ... Little bits of diversity does wonder for me.

Loved the update btw :)
There'll definitely be a black character. I also have prelim plans for an asian character, but depends on how many chapters. She is one of the easy-to-cut-if-I-need-to story branches.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Made a bit of progress today (got out of work early). Have the script for the first scene (an some of the second) in Day 2 complete. They are breakfast with Monica & workout with Katie. Will get working on some renders tomorrow, but I already have a couple of the gym one's complete (created way back before I released anything when I was fleshing out my stories and setting up some sample scenes). The quality isn't good enough on some of them (so I'll need to re-do them), but they're a good starting point.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017

You want to slide your big sausage between ''mommy'' tits ? Or you prefer to stuff ''mommy'' big mouth ?
Possibly I could do that, first though I think we practice some 69. Following her up the stairs has got me to the point of tasting her pussy, while she gets to (choke) um, I mean taste my cock.....Afterward a nasty romp....Or new wrestling match, to get the old internal fluids going....Lol!!
Also add a new playful way of drinking her wine. I fill my mouth, and she has to tongue it out, while naked and on my bed.
I'm thinking that she's going to be perfect, for being able to hide the whole salami, when the wine tasting is done...Lol!!
Looking forward to more, and the wait is a killer.....Lol!!.................Peace!!

U

User_17502

Ok after a quick play through here or my thoughts.
It sucks.

U

User_17502

Kidding! I actually really enjoy the game. Although I am not really buying the story as much, standout characters are capturing my attention. I really love the neighbor and the older sister. This personalities are great! I actually really love that neighbors character model as well. However I will have to say that they are not “perfect” models and seem to be closer to more real life people. They have physical imperfections so that adds a nice change to the uber women we have running around in most games. However the little sisters complexion is concerning. She is way to grey to actually be human.. So some work might need to be done on her or she is revealed to be an alien later on.
Anyway cool intro and I look forward to following this game!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The last version i played was 0.03. Do i have to start a new game?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The last version i played was 0.03. Do i have to start a new game?
My suggestion would be to replay from beginning, because this will give a better flow to the whole thing (and makes sense of the scene switches between versions). And a clean "end of Day 1" save after a full playthrough of this version should be able to carry through into future versions without starting from scratch. I even added a save game prompt at the end, just so you know where the clean save can end.

Reactions: KiGa
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes