CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Play it, like it, movie scene was really nice ;) One question is there a missing dialogue and will be added later? No matter what you pick you don't go to party with Katie and same dialogue happen about Zarah no matter what you choose to do with her.
No missing dialog. No option to go to the party, but your choice does affect your stats with Monica/Jenna. If you refuse the party first time, Katie understands (no negative impact to stats), and Monica/Jenna are happy you choose to stay at home, so you get a stat increase for them. If you choose to go to the party initially and then change mind, then there's no impact to stats. My thinking here was that it would be a douche move to go to a party on your first night, so MC was never going to go. Those that picked this straight off get a stat reward, those that were tempted witht he party don't get a stat reward.
And Zarah dialog is similar. Your choices affect her stats - She is more turned on with thoughts of her and Monica with you (MOM&MILF), rather than MOM only (and least of all MILF only). But regardless of your choice, she will tell Monica the "Mom" thing because she thinks it's funny and likes messing with people.....
Does that make sense ?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have high expectations in this game, it has become one of my favorites!

I have a question, how many chapters will you have?
Not sure yet. Have a full story outline done (obviously just an outline, no script yet for further episodes), and my initial estimate is at least 12 or 13, but could be a lot longer. Really depends on interest (there is further sub-plots I can expand on if there's an appetite or cut if people are getting bored and want closure).

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I personally liked her being uglier than the other girls. It balances out her being a major hoe and makes Monica look better by comparison.
Yea. I purposely don't want every character to be a super-model. Wanted to create a woman who is more realistic, slightly exotic, keeps in good shape, not necessarily a gorgeous face, but because of her body and sexual nature would probably still be able to seduce a horny 19 year old guy. Especially if she is the only woman currently offering it to a (currently) frustrated MC...... If your first sexual experience is with the best looking woman in the game, then it'd be harder to build up excitement/anticipation for further escapades with other women, so I say start off on the bottom rung of the "good looks" ladder and work your way up... Or just tell her to fuck off and have a wank if she's too ugly for you:)

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure yet. Have a full story outline done (obviously just an outline, no script yet for further episodes), and my initial estimate is at least 12 or 13, but could be a lot longer. Really depends on interest (there is further sub-plots I can expand on if there's an appetite or cut if people are getting bored and want closure).

Many thanks for the reply !!

just one more question, what fetishes do you have in mind for future updates?

Reactions: Mrs Delington

ferrus

May 9, 2017
While i agree with you about her bot being hotter than the main characters, she should still be easy on the eyes.

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
No missing dialog. No option to go to the party, but your choice does affect your stats with Monica/Jenna. If you refuse the party first time, Katie understands (no negative impact to stats), and Monica/Jenna are happy you choose to stay at home, so you get a stat increase for them. If you choose to go to the party initially and then change mind, then there's no impact to stats. My thinking here was that it would be a douche move to go to a party on your first night, so MC was never going to go. Those that picked this straight off get a stat reward, those that were tempted witht he party don't get a stat reward.
And Zarah dialog is similar. Your choices affect her stats - She is more turned on with thoughts of her and Monica with you (MOM&MILF), rather than MOM only (and least of all MILF only). But regardless of your choice, she will tell Monica the "Mom" thing because she thinks it's funny and likes messing with people.....
Does that make sense ?
Oh hmmm :U I get those stats I just missed dialogue when MC change his mind (I did it only once for test so... yea my fault sorry)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Speaking about stats, it could be nice (a little bit like Dual Family or Man of the House) to see the evolution of the stats, on a bar or with numbers, that is accessible to see anytime. Like that, we are sure to not make mistake in the direction that we want to take, and with the scroll back it is perfect ! Just an idea.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Speaking about stats, it could be nice (a little bit like Dual Family or Man of the House) to see the evolution of the stats, on a bar or with numbers, that is accessible to see anytime. Like that, we are sure to not make mistake in the direction that we want to take, and with the scroll back it is perfect ! Just an idea.
Or maybe a summary at the end of each day or episode. i.e. You've scored 10 out of 10 with this character.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Many thanks for the reply !!

just one more question, what fetishes do you have in mind for future updates?
Current plans include, but are not limited to:
FFM, FFFM, Corruption, Feet, Lesbian, MILF, Anal, ASs play, Voyeurism, Sub/Dom, Revenge sex,

Will aslo have,Blackmail, Humiliation, tricked sex (these will only be applicable to some characters that deserve it. Won't be too nasty on our primary heroines as I want an MC that isn't a complete asshole).

I do not plan on any NTR as that is not my scene. There will be a scene where you fuck someone else's girlfriend but nobody will be fucking any of "our" women in front of the MC.

FFM, FFFM, Corruption, Feet, Lesbian, MILF, Anal, ASs play, Voyeurism, Sub/Dom, Revenge sex,

Will aslo have,Blackmail, Humiliation, tricked sex (these will only be applicable to some characters that deserve it. Won't be too nasty on our primary heroines as I want an MC that isn't a complete asshole).

I do not plan on any NTR as that is not my scene. There will be a scene where you fuck someone else's girlfriend but nobody will be fucking any of "our" women in front of the MC.

Good question !

Hum...I dont know if we can suggest some....
Of Course you can suggest. I obviously cannot guarantee that I can accomodate (but you never know..) , but I'm always interested in what people would like to see in future episodes, and patreon patrons will obviously get to have more influence on this (including some future voting) than non-patrons.

The fetish list isn't exhaustive, so if there's a particular fetish, ask me and I'll let you if for future updates, it's a Yes/No/Maybe

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or maybe a summary at the end of each day or episode. i.e. You've scored 10 out of 10 with this character.
Yes. I've changed my mind a couple of times about what I want to do with stats tracking. I'm not sure I want to add a bar that you can access anytime, otherwise that will prompt: choose an option-check bar-rollback-choose other option, check bar, which for me sounds too much like a grind and would impede the natural flow and immersion (IMO). If I do something, it would be more like a daily summary (like the MC thinking about the day as he is about to go to sleep) and it might say attribute 1: scored a total of X out of a possible max of Y. That way, you'll see how well you did/didn't do, on a given day without you getting realtime feedback on every decision. So at the moment (but subject to change), I am leaning towards option 2 above, with no stat feedback being second most likely and option 1 above being least likely. This is definitely a topic I'd be interested in getting more feedback on.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017

I think you have a very good list of what you can plan for this game. Congrats. I like the way this could take. So much possibilities. Great !

In all your list, I could add my little touch of suggestion. I know that it is not everyone that like that, but it seems that many like too. Maybe it can be something that can be activated or unactivated in the game. An idea : MC can bring home a dog...or Monica could decide to have a german sheppard, or whatever...and you know...Monica is so horny when she drink ! hahaha so...she can be adventurous with this animal.

Reactions: patrickB

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
I think you have a very good list of what you can plan for this game. Congrats. I like the way this could take. So much possibilities. Great !

In all your list, I could add my little touch of suggestion. I know that it is not everyone that like that, but it seems that many like too. Maybe it can be something that can be activated or unactivated in the game. An idea : MC can bring home a dog...or Monica could decide to have a german sheppard, or whatever...and you know...Monica is so horny when she drink ! hahaha so...she can be adventurous with this animal.
:WutFace:

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
The MC passing by the neighbour and getting his dick pressed against her ass was really hot. More scenes with close confinement or that kind of teasing (or maybe more than teasing) would be great.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Hi Mike (you dirty dog :closedeyesmile:), thanks for your suggestion (and feel free to let me know any more). But at the moment I have no plans for "un-leashing" (see what I did there :p) that particular fetish. MC doesn't want doggy breath. Bad Doggy!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The MC passing by the neighbour and getting his dick pressed against her ass was really hot. More scenes with close confinement or that kind of teasing (or maybe more than teasing) would be great.
That shit is a personal favorite of mine, so will definitely be looking for opportunities to re-visit.

Reactions: Escape

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
For this, isn't it also possible to finish the main game while adding padding (extra character with their storyline) either after the game is "over" or during the game adding replay value upon received feedback ?

Yea. I purposely don't want every character to be a super-model. Wanted to create a woman who is more realistic, slightly exotic, keeps in good shape, not necessarily a gorgeous face, but because of her body and sexual nature would probably still be able to seduce a horny 19 year old guy. Especially if she is the only woman currently offering it to a (currently) frustrated MC...... If your first sexual experience is with the best looking woman in the game, then it'd be harder to build up excitement/anticipation for further escapades with other women, so I say start off on the bottom rung of the "good looks" ladder and work your way up... Or just tell her to fuck off and have a wank if she's too ugly for you:)
It will also mean you will get feedback on your sex scene before the main (Monica, Jenna and Katie) one so that you can improve them if needed.

Any plan for other ethnicity in the game ? Black women are few and far between while Asian are virtually non existant as of now (in adult games I mean) ... Little bits of diversity does wonder for me.

Loved the update btw :)

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018

Of Course you can suggest. I obviously cannot guarantee that I can accomodate (but you never know..) , but I'm always interested in what people would like to see in future episodes, and patreon patrons will obviously get to have more influence on this (including some future voting) than non-patrons.

The fetish list isn't exhaustive, so if there's a particular fetish, ask me and I'll let you if for future updates, it's a Yes/No/Maybe
thank you so much !!

I'm happy to know that it will not have NTR because this is a fetish I can not stand, and now it's fashionable to have NTR throughout the game!

I was satisfied with your fetish choices, I liked it even more, I just do not like the idea of an idiot MC who can lose our girls!

Sorry my English is bad, English is not my native language! I'm using Google Translator

as long as I do not have NTR, I'm sure to keep track of all your work !!

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes