a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nice little update and it puts things as they should have been and I recommend all to start a new game so they will get the full story of day 1.
As long as day 1 will not change then yes play from the start to get the real story.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

K4in

Nov 14, 2017
Play it, like it, movie scene was really nice ;) One question is there a missing dialogue and will be added later? No matter what you pick you don't go to party with Katie and same dialogue happen about Zarah no matter what you choose to do with her.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Nice game. Didn't think I would be interested that much in tomboy Katie. Well, maybe 'tomboy' is too strong to describe her and that's probably why I like it.

Reactions: Escape

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just one more little thing, any estimated date to the next update?
Not sure. I'm trying to plan on a decent update every 4 weeks, but if I have something I think is worthwhile, I'll publish sooner. Takes a LOT of hours, so really depends on how much free time I get over the next few weeks, especially at weekends. Am going to buy a second graphics card in a few weeks, so that will help.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The update was good, perfect closure for the first day.
I want to add that this is probably the first game in which I like the younger sister more than every other character.
You've done a very good job with that Jenna's last scene.
Thank you!

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
so.... no boom boom yet?
No, not yet. A couple great teasing scenes though.

Btw, you can get an idea of the sexual content from the tags in the OP. You'll typically see something explicit listed when it's in the game. Helps me avoid empty version 0.1's :) but I couldn't resist this game because of the MILF!

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Yes. This scene will happen in a future update. I like the see-through robe too much to cut this scene. :)
I want to have see through robe...lingerie...clothes....whatever...on Monica....and see her big perfect mature tits and her bush ! ;)
Oh....and garter belt for Monica too ! ;)

doctorH

Jan 28, 2018
I have high expectations in this game, it has become one of my favorites!

I have a question, how many chapters will you have?

ferrus

May 9, 2017
I really enjoy this game so far. The writing and characters are great for the most part. My only concern is the neighbor. Her figure is awesome but that face! Her face is terrible. Straight up. Redo. Otherwise an awesome game i can't wait to see more of.

Reactions: CheekyGimp and KiGa

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
I really enjoy this game so far. The writing and characters are great for the most part. My only concern is the neighbor. Her figure is awesome but that face! Her face is terrible. Straight up. Redo. Otherwise an awesome game i can't wait to see more of.
I personally liked her being uglier than the other girls. It balances out her being a major hoe and makes Monica look better by comparison.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes