Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Just as a reminder, not everyone likes bush. Smooth is nice too.
Who knows, depending how their relationship develops the MC might get an option to convince her to shave? Still default look makes imho more sense for Monica to have hair down there.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
She is a mature woman and not a teen girl. She also wasn't with a man in a while, so had no reason to shave for any guy.
Just because a woman is over 30 and single doesn't mean she won't shave her snatch. Many women prefer it that way whether they're sexually active or not.

Anyway, I just want CheekyGimp to do what he likes. The game will be good either way.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I encourage everyone to pledge too.
It always more valuable to request or suggest for things when you pledge for a game.
And it is sad that he have less than 200$ by month for this game. Just the sets of lingerie was used the first time (i think) in a game. So it is a new thing.

For this reason, as not much people pledge and i dont want to ruin the work of this developer, I have decided to not share the mega link on this thread. I am truly sorry but it is not like SS that have more than 30.000$ each month...this guy just have few bucks....
So I am sorry to not share the link...truly. But this is in the interest of this developer and in our too, to give him the possibility to continue his game for us too.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Folks, My own personal preference for women in general is very little hair (e.g. landing strip) and a lot (but not all) of the females in the game will be regular attendees of a bikini wax. However, in my mind's eye, I always had Monica pegged in for some pubes, not a big hairy bush, but not a Kojak either. I thought I didn't need to make a final decision until later episodes, but that see-through lingerie has kicked off this dramatic debate :) (On a side-note, I originally had Monica & Zarah wearing the other outfits each, but swapped at the last minute as Monica looked hotter in the sheer)
On some items I use will put my foot down and quote artistic license and make the call regardless of public opinion. However, when it comes to a hairy bush or not, I'm not too concerned as it won't affect any major game events :), so I'll put it to vote on my patreon page......

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Folks, My own personal preference for women in general is very little hair (e.g. landing strip) and a lot (but not all) of the females in the game will be regular attendees of a bikini wax. However, in my mind's eye, I always had Monica pegged in for some pubes, not a big hairy bush, but not a Kojak either. I thought I didn't need to make a final decision until later episodes, but that see-through lingerie has kicked off this dramatic debate :) (On a side-note, I originally had Monica & Zarah wearing the other outfits each, but swapped at the last minute as Monica looked hotter in the sheer)
On some items I use will put my foot down and quote artistic license and make the call regardless of public opinion. However, when it comes to a hairy bush or not, I'm not too concerned as it won't affect any major game events :), so I'll put it to vote on my patreon page......
You rock !
Thanks for the last update and very nice job with the lingerie. Seriously, its the kind of amazing teasing...and the dialog between her and MC while this moment...hot....she is hot !

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
screenshot0142.png
screenshot0234.png screenshot0233.png
Just saw this hairy pussy from an update in another game...I don't know for you guys, but this is really hot... a cute patch and pubic hair on the lips...I love it !

And well ? What do you think ?

Reactions: flanby

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
View attachment 94947
View attachment 94953 View attachment 94949
Just saw this hairy pussy from an update in another game...I don't know for you guys, but this is really hot... a cute patch and pubic hair on the lips...I love it !

And well ? What do you think ?
Yeah, just tried this "game - visual novel" (A Different Summer) yesterday and i had little deja vu feeling. Young guy moving for some time to place with few milfs, even some scenes looks similar :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are true, that woman (Michelle) has some cute patch, but main female protagonist (Alexandra) is fully shaved :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think best is little mix of everything people like. I saw somewhere here game (Perverted Hotel/Family) with mother, 4 daughters. All same hair - some grey-brown. Why? We have so many choices of hair, skin color. Its so boring if all of them look same.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

flanby

May 25, 2017
I encourage everyone to pledge too.
It always more valuable to request or suggest for things when you pledge for a game.
And it is sad that he have less than 200$ by month for this game. Just the sets of lingerie was used the first time (i think) in a game. So it is a new thing.

For this reason, as not much people pledge and i dont want to ruin the work of this developer, I have decided to not share the mega link on this thread. I am truly sorry but it is not like SS that have more than 30.000$ each month...this guy just have few bucks....
So I am sorry to not share the link...truly. But this is in the interest of this developer and in our too, to give him the possibility to continue his game for us too.
Yes, I agree. I pledge 1$ atm because 10 is too much for me, I'm waiting for Cheeky does a 5$ option and I will upgrade my pledge. Btw what's your opinion about the new update? is there sexual tension?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes