ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You have to manually copy the saves directory from old version to new version.

Yes.

Make sure the saves directory went to proper place, i know sometimes when i right click in windows explorer it chooses to go inside a directory rather than where i'm at...

See attachment

OP and everyone else I have uploaded a fix for lain's walkthrough plus 8-11 changes in his walkthrough style to and ... let me know if links don't work... it also includes walkthrough text but if installing mod you don't need it :)

Until lain updates to new version his ep 10 Lain mod will work with this version as long as you install my fix over it...
so..the link to the Lain mod gives an oops..no page there and saying no permission to view..

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
so..the link to the Lain mod gives an oops..no page there and saying no permission to view..
Looks like the thread got nuked. I know Lain and bas were "having a discussion," as my parents used to say :), so maybe Lain just shit canned the whole thing?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Looks like the thread got nuked. I know Lain and bas were "having a discussion," as my parents used to say :), so maybe Lain just shit canned the whole thing?
no..his patreon is updated with full ep 11+walkthrough for public up to ep7 and patreon through 11...i think he's sick of us getting his patreon versions here sometimes and asked for his pages to be removed..lol...guess him riding the coattails of others for money rattled his brain ;)

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
OK the sex scene with Katie isn't enough man cheekygimp is really pulling my leg here. Now I need to wait for ep 12. This is too much...... MONICA, ANGEL, JENNA AND KATIE is giving me a hard time to not think abt them.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry about that looks like it just got taken down, funny if that is true about his complaints. Well I have his free public version he released and I have already merged my fix into it. If lain wants to complain that I stole his Patreon only code he is wrong I reworked ep 8-11 myself. I also just split up the scene gallery a bit more and added the scenes i think was behind his paywall. (and planning to add more). I could redo it all from scratch but his public version is public so me using it as a base he can't complain about even on a normal forum... IMO

I will be busy Friday and Saturday so I might post the version of the merging of my fix with his mod in its current form rather than waiting to get gallery done for ep 11 and anything else i felt like adding...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Sorry about that looks like it just got taken down, funny if that is true about his complaints. Well I have his free public version he released and I have already merged my fix into it. If lain wants to complain that I stole his Patreon only code he is wrong I reworked ep 8-11 myself. I also just split up the scene gallery a bit more and added the scenes i think was behind his paywall. (and planning to add more). I could redo it all from scratch but his public version is public so me using it as a base he can't complain about even on a normal forum... IMO

I will be busy Friday and Saturday so I might post the version of the merging of my fix with his mod in its current form rather than waiting to get gallery done for ep 11 and anything else i felt like adding...
look forward to it..i play without WT's usually ..but i want this one for a "get everything right potential harem playthrough"..LOL

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
no..his patreon is updated with full ep 11+walkthrough for public up to ep7 and patreon through 11...i think he's sick of us getting his patreon versions here sometimes and asked for his pages to be removed..lol...guess him riding the coattails of others for money rattled his brain ;)
Ah, it was probably just the F95 thread he deleted. That's a shame. I snagged it before it came down and it's really handy for replays!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
look forward to it..i play without WT's usually ..but i want this one for a "get everything right potential harem playthrough"..LOL
Here is the merge I currently have or

and yes it is just his thread on this forum that was removed... I'm sure he still has it on his patreon page.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Here is the merge I currently have or

and yes it is just his thread on this forum that was removed... I'm sure he still has it on his patreon page.
Works great, nice! Thanks, brother!

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I have uploaded a fix for lain's walkthrough plus my mods for 8-11 changes in his walkthrough style (can be used without his mod) to and ... it also includes walkthrough text but if installing mod you don't need it :)
OR
Here is the merge of Lain's ep10 public mod plus my work that I currently have or
Hi what does the mod do exactly?

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
/facepalm. As mentioned earlier, the game has been designed from the beginning not as an incest game. The dev has confirmed this. The story is not anything related to incest at all. I don't understand why people think this is meant to be incest game, as if they simply don't understand the storyline.
As there is absolutely ZERO blood-relationship between MC to Monica and family indicated thus far in the story, I simply can't understand the hangup by many about incest. Perhaps Jolina's info on she and MC's drink date will reveal one, but my feeling from Monica's actions in this episode is that there is NO blood-relationship - thus making the 'incest' issue moot. Get over it, pervs!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes