Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I really enjoy eps 11 I have only one real complaint.....Spoiler..........3.....2......1

The sex with Kaite seem a little forced here she was all like "you need to get that key to the beach house" to all if the sudden no one's home let's have sex, but that's my opinion. Other than that love this story.
In one of Cheek's posts he commented that he felt it was about time there was some serious action with the three main targets more - Monica Katie and Jenna - that realistically meant the MC was going to finally lay one of them.

Given the volume of content he usually delivers, to set up that action in the new Beach House location may have been a bit too much work to fit into this episode - it would need the key handover scene(s) with Elaine, and then the action in the new set.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I really enjoy eps 11 I have only one real complaint.....Spoiler..........3.....2......1

The sex with Kaite seem a little forced here she was all like "you need to get that key to the beach house" to all if the sudden no one's home let's have sex, but that's my opinion. Other than that love this story.
Perhaps you don't realize that there's a way to cover your spoiler text with an actual spoiler tab. Select the text you want to be covered. At the top of the reply window there is a row of icons. Click on the one that shows '...v'. It's opens up an insert menu. Select the 'Spoiler' option. This will place spoiler coding around your selected text. It also allows you to title your spoiler tab.

It is not realistic to expect people who don't want to see spoilers to cover their eyes to get past your post. Please show some respect to those people.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The HOT scene with Katie in E11 is interrupted by a lack of imagery...missing several images from E11 and left only with dialog. Am I missing something?
Did you install my mod or lain's? What is the text that displays when you see no image?

BTW Some lines are supposed to have black background pretty much all the "Dad's Voice" lines like "Your mind drifts back to your Dad's message..."

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
Perhaps you don't realize that there's a way to cover your spoiler text with an actual spoiler tab. Select the text you want to be covered. At the top of the reply window there is a row of icons. Click on the one that shows '...v'. It's opens up an insert menu. Select the 'Spoiler' option. This will place spoiler coding around your selected text. It also allows you to title your spoiler tab.

It is not realistic to expect people who don't want to see spoilers to cover their eyes to get past your post. Please show some respect to those people.
My bad still lerning this stuff

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I have uploaded a fix for lain's walkthrough plus my mods for 8-11 changes in his walkthrough style (can be used without his mod) to and ... it also includes walkthrough text but if installing mod you don't need it :)
OR
Here is the merge of Lain's ep10 public mod plus my work for EP11 or (Now hurry up with episode 12 :D)
What does Lain's mod entail, is it a incest patch or what?!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
@satoshi36 when you post there are a line of icons above the text box. click the one that says insert when you hover over it then click spoiler add a title if you like then just start typing between the html code provided.

Reactions: satoshi36

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What does Lain's mod entail, is it a incest patch or what?!
no it mods the story so any choices that are not best are greyed out, so you can get max relationship points. It also adds a gallery that shows various scenes in the game without needing to unlock them.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the mom is dead, the father kicks him out in the street but how does he magicaly know where monica lives he hasn't seen them in years at least that is what i remebered when i first played this game. That is why i mentioned it would still be better premise if he did move to place no one knew him.
But that premise would be a different game! Like saying a better premise for Indiana Jones would be if he was a struggling musician from Iceland!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
But that premise would be a different game! Like saying a better premise for Indiana Jones would be if he was a struggling musician from Iceland!
But didn't someone send an email on MC behalf and that is how he found out where Monica was? or is she living in same place as always since his childhood? I don't recall the specifics.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
the mom is dead, the father kicks him out in the street but how does he magicaly know where monica lives he hasn't seen them in years at least that is what i remebered when i first played this game. That is why i mentioned it would still be better premise if he did move to place no one knew him.
"how does he magicaly know" ?? the "magic" of an email sent to him. If you think that's magic, David Copperfield must blow your mind :) And if you're not aware of the whole email story-line, then you mustn't have read much of the last 11 episodes, but yet you're willing to suggest a better premise! Love the confidence in your own story-telling ability!!!
BTW -i'm just f^cking with you. I'm in post-release euphoria atm, so just being mischievous!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes