CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I wish I was strong enough to wait for 0.11 beta. I'm not. Without reading any recent pages, I'm going to comment on rumour that you would get to bang one of the main characters this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry! Need another full game or two under my belt before I achieve God-level. But I'm trying!

Reactions: Hadgar

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I have uploaded a fix for lain's walkthrough plus my mods for 8-11 changes in his walkthrough style (can be used without his mod) to and ... it also includes walkthrough text but if installing mod you don't need it :)
OR
Here is the merge of Lain's ep10 public mod plus my work for EP11 or (Now hurry up with episode 12 :D)
ep 11 scenes are not available in the gallery right?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't want to say "I told you so" ;) but I did suggest a few pages back that Cheeky should not have allowed a sub-standard version out.
His reputation can survive any damage, but the last few pages of problem after problem demeans the positive vibes through the thread.
If he had just said: "Sorry guys, will be a few days late this time round" then his supporters would have said "Fine".

Also from the sound of it, the guy is in danger of a burn-out, working on this into the early hours AND running a full-time job. A few other threads have seen developers getting sick - nothing is worth making yourself ill!
You're talking about the unfinished / un-checked / error-riddled version that was pirated, right? :)
The folks on Patreon seen the warning that came with it. Too bad the like-hungry pirate didn't have the decency to include my pre-amble when he posted the unfinished version.

But on a serious note, a few people have raised concerns about burn-out, etc., but don't worry, I don't take the game (or life) seriously enough for that to happen. Yes, definitely burn the candle at both ends, especially in a release week ( there were 4 days/nights where I got a combined 13hours sleep), but if I wasn't working on the game (and my normal job), I'd be burning the candle via drink, drugs and whores (or romantic walks in the park with my girlfriend), so working on the game is healthier!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Two possible reasons, for one after years of acting a certain way, it might be easier for her to stay bitchy instead of making a 180° and we don't know what the father told her before he died, probably something like kick him out or you will lose the house.

Zarah really makes this update great, I hope we get some romantic stuff with her in the next updates maybe even an exclusive ending... a man can dream.

Katie's butt seemed a bit too big in the park scene, where she jells at the dog owner, but maybe that was just a perspective thing.

I'm curious if we actually get the option to break up contact with the girls or if this is just added drama.

My strongly biased top 3:
Zarah
Monica
Jenna
Delighted to see some Zarah love!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Loved this update.

@CheekyGimp could you please let us name our saves?
I've a save for every main girl and it's getting confusing.

If someone lets me know how to do this, I'll definitely take a look. Seems like a reasonable ask, just not sure how to do it.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
They will be punished!!! Maybe.
Awww, now that's just mean. Here I was hoping to continue my sexually charged relationship (yet no sex involved) with Zarah until I get in bed with Monica. And then, follow up with that idea the MC offered up to Zarah to bed her and Monica at the same time.

Here's to dreaming. :love:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Process is flogging a long-dead horse, my friend! As you were there in the very beginning, you have my blessing (and DSONS) to create your own FUTA version, but for this game. NO..... FUTA...... EVER!!!!!!! EVER!!!! Infinity!
well..we have not officially met Elaine yet..you could make her a futa..LOL...the shock value would be through the roof.."ohhhh dickhead daddy was a freak!!"

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
You're talking about the unfinished / un-checked / error-riddled version that was pirated, right? :)
The folks on Patreon seen the warning that came with it. Too bad the like-hungry pirate didn't have the decency to include my pre-amble when he posted the unfinished version.
Wouldn't have mattered. No one would see it after the page it was posted on was gone. Sometimes they can't even see it then.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm going to ignore the fight club, and go on with my episode 11 comments instead.

Having said all that, I'm really looking forward to Episode 12 because it's all about the inheritance story time! I really enjoy the story and character interaction more than the sex scenes.
I understand, but as you've probably noticed with Katie's hot & cold attitude, she's a bit mixed up (bless her), so wanted this to also play into the bedroom. It annoys me when characters behave completely different about sex than they do in normal conversation. Plus, as anyone who has ever dated a red-blooded female will know. Just becuase they say they want to be wined and dined and treated like a lady.... they get horny just like guys!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I understand, but as you've probably noticed with Katie's hot & cold attitude, she's a bit mixed up (bless her), so wanted this to also play into the bedroom. It annoys me when characters behave completely different about sex than they do in normal conversation. Plus, as anyone who has ever dated a red-blooded female will know. Just becuase they say they want to be wined and dined and treated like a lady.... they get horny just like guys!
where i come from we call those catholic girls ;) raunchiest wildest sex machines around...because..church and stuff..amirite?

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes