U

User_32285

I don't have time to read through this entire 298 page thread, that isn't realistic.
And that is exactly why its 298 pages and not a lot less, most of those pages is filled with these kind of questions instead of people using search (or people thinking they should read every page? Really is that a thing?)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What the hell! I'd almost rather we start an NTR/no-NTR fight, rather than dredge up all this 'wasn't it supposed to be incest?/no it wasn't' nonsense. That horse has already been dragged off to the glue factory!

Okay, let me start a new controversy. I think Rodney Dangerfield would have described Zarah as a two-bagger! [Look it up, if you don't get it!... or not.]

Waiting to be pummeled!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm going to ignore the fight club, and go on with my episode 11 comments instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having said all that, I'm really looking forward to Episode 12 because it's all about the inheritance story time! I really enjoy the story and character interaction more than the sex scenes.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Works great, nice! Thanks, brother!
Oppps I left a "label" in my gallery scene so anyone that dloaded my mod should redload it if planning on playing ep 8... it might bail back to menu otherwise during a scene. Sorry about that thought my search caught them all guess not...

i only have the EP.1-10... do i need to DL the whole file again just to get the EP.11?
yes

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I used the search function both with the this thread option selected and with the relevant keywords as a general search, nothing pertaining to this came up, it was all stuff from other games, a few results from this thread but not what was needed.
You have to manually press the search button with your mouse for it to apply the option. Hitting enter will pop up other games, and a general search, while hitting search itself will filter only to this thread. If you did search beforehand, then you're not really at fault for this as I'll concede that getting the option to apply is a bit unintuitive.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Oppps I left a "label" in my gallery scene so anyone that dloaded my mod should redload it if planning on playing ep 8... it might bail back to menu otherwise during a scene. Sorry about that thought my search caught them all guess not...
No worries. I normally unren and fix small errors like that on my own. Thanks for the heads-up!

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Thoughts on E11:

On non-plot related points, while the animations are a great addition, they feel a little slow. Good pace to start with, but really need to up the tempo to match the intensity of the scene as it progresses. Could just speed up the same video, like so:

Melody is still one of my gold-standard games here for 'weighty' sex animations (though I'm sure others can think of equally deserving options). Would love something like that here.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I have uploaded a fix for lain's walkthrough plus my mods for 8-11 changes in his walkthrough style (can be used without his mod) to and ... it also includes walkthrough text but if installing mod you don't need it :)
OR
Here is the merge of Lain's ep10 public mod plus my work for EP11 or (Now hurry up with episode 12 :D)
your mega link is down.

U

User_1343935

This game has some underlying taboo themes, almost incest in nature but not quite. Gotta say I like it, great compromise between the two. Something in this game for everyone.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
The HOT scene with Katie in E11 is interrupted by a lack of imagery...missing several images from E11 and left only with dialog. Am I missing something?

Chillidoge69

Oct 1, 2018
Yo guys,I have a problem. I cant unpack the game,it says "scipt_version.txt" ids missing. can someone tell me please how to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes