Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep11.
any mod for android version? :)
Yess plzz we realy want something like that
IF you're talking about my mod... I don't own an android myself, or even know what needs done to have my mod work with it. If the66 wants to incorporate my mod into an android version go for it, Though I'd suggest waiting until next release that is compatible with EP 12 so you don't have to redo efforts right away :D I could look into it myself but would need someone to even test each change I make so that'd get complicated fast... He'd prob be able to do it faster since he already knows what'd need done...

BTW: The orig will include my MC change name and textbox features.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
As someone that plays on android, i have to say i always get worried when I start reading 'text box' features, such as save naming.

Half the time standard samsung keyboard's "enter" command doesnt register with renpy games, and the 'feature' ends up being just a hassle

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
As someone that plays on android, i have to say i always get worried when I start reading 'text box' features, such as save naming.

Half the time standard samsung keyboard's "enter" command doesnt register with renpy games, and the 'feature' ends up being just a hassle
Most Renpy games benefit from having the Google keyboard as default.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yep. I toggle to the google one when it becomes an issue, but i dont like it for normal use. So, as I said, it's a hassle.
save naming isn't being added as far as I know... IMO that feature is annoying even on PC

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Thanks Ignatz. I would never argue grammar / spelling with you. And your tips back in the day were always much appreciated. I will still be doing at least 50% of the actual dialog writing as I'm already doing less and less of the art, so if I give up too much writing, I'd feel too detached form the game. But it is such a releif to have Phalzyr on board to take the pressure off (his work rate is phenomenal) and Aeilion is slowly. but surely making me redundant when it comes to the artwork. He is a machine.
Good lesson - On "which" versus "that" - That is genuinely a new learning and I'l try to take on board (but no promises)
I am now looking diligently at my 50th anniversary hardbound edition of Strunk and White for that answer.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I tried going back a few pages to see, but I kept reading about how to write. So, can anyone tell me who episode 12 is set to focus on, content-wise?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
MC is going to start a writing career.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes