dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
This is of course, only my opinion, but, I'd rather wait longer for an update than having a rushed in update with all sorts of bugs and not enough content, but, then again, it's only my opinion ;)
I agree. When you rush stuff or cut corners on a great game like this it almost always ends up disappointing fans.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

kile

Aug 18, 2016
This is of course, only my opinion, but, I'd rather wait longer for an update than having a rushed in update with all sorts of bugs and not enough content, but, then again, it's only my opinion ;)
Thats a hot take right there buddy, very bold actually. :)
Ill throw one out there myself, its only my opinion but I like sex.

I mean u could atleast put a time frame on that bitch, like id rather wait 3 months for a polished update instead of 3x1 months worth of average ones... so theres something to talk about.

Reactions: bobbo69

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Everyone can u tell me when ep 12 realese.?
Top right on this site, there is a search function, when you type your search into that box, change the drop down to "this thread only"
Or... read the last few posts before your question.
Or... read below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Bella / Jolina / Lily / Debbie do not appear(EP11), but they WILL be in episode 12 (where Elaine also makes her entrance)

Hopefully lots of Lily

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
it’s probably dropping tomorrow at earliest, if everything goes to plan right? that’s what i am assuming

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
What do you mean? Last update you got a BJ and you ate her out. It's not fucking her but it isn't nothing.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes