Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Where do you think he's going to get his inspiration from? Let's just say, he won't be able to type on a laptop...

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
It's funny reading all of you arguing about grammar/spelling ... My goal is to understand What you are talking (non english speaker ) I feel like wining a match everytime I read one of your post and can understand you. The funny thing It's I'm in an other level than you (maybe the lower level possible). Speaking of the game, I understand every single word in It, and can feel character reactions, so It's a win for Cheeky.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Was just wondering where can i find the other episodes? or is this a standalone, cuz the search bar doesn't help at all.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Where do you think he's going to get his inspiration from? Let's just say, he won't be able to type on a laptop...
A professional writer? Having consensual sex?

I'm sorry, that's just more unbelievable than the premise of the sci-fi furry games on here.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
It's funny reading all of you arguing about grammar/spelling ... My goal is to understand What you are talking (non english speaker ) I feel like wining a match everytime I read one of your post and can understand you. The funny thing It's I'm in an other level than you (maybe the lower level possible). Speaking of the game, I understand every single word in It, and can feel character reactions, so It's a win for Cheeky.
Do me a favor and add capitalization and punctuation to the list. is a free writing assistant that has extensions for chrome and firefox (I'd imagine), if you want to get on that next level I'm sure this would help

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looking forward to this can't wait to see what happens with the Elaine situation at the end of the last episode, she sounded rather calm and pleasant.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes