Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for that Phalzyr, It definately seems to be a memory or video issue. H/W wise: 16gig and GF 1060 so no issues with that. So I re-installed the Nvidia driver as a clean install and the problem seems to have gone away............sucessfully got past the crashing point. Go figure.
So thanks for the input anyway.
You're welcome. the three videos playing at same time prob triggered the driver issue then. Nice, that without the driver issue it was able to plow past it, still best to fix the code ;) Your not the first person i heard this spot causing a crash from....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Lily's scene is hot, but the hottest/best scenes are yet to come, I hope (Monica, Elaine, Elaine...) :p

Apr 2, 2019
I also think she is, she's innocent and no experience
Well she said that in Ep9 " J "Here I go again. You've turned me from a shy innocent girl into a frequent stripper. Next thing, you'll be asking for a lap dance." . But as we know now after looking at the picture from her computer, some statements from her could now shown from another point of consideration. Well, my kind of thoughts..

@I'm Not Thea Lundgren! There is nothing in the dialogue that showed such "evidence" , i scanned them through all epsiodes, only Katie declared it before she slept with MC.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes